“Very Friendly Staff, Clean Cabins, and Amazing Area!”

Alaska Creekside Cabins
Reviewed 3 July 2013

My wife and I spent almost a week at the Burl cabin and the entire stay was wonderful. First off, Tim and his staff and extremely friendly and took care of us from the minute we arrived and until we departed. The log cabins are very clean (and cleaned daily) and stocked with everything you need, the bathhouse is kept extremely clean, and I wouldn't hesitate to come here again. I can think of no complaints and by the end of the stay I did not want to leave. The cabins are also minutes away from Exit Glacier and the views are spectacular. I would also recommend the fjord boat tours just minutes away for excellent wildlife sightings.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room you choose!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed 3 nights and it was one of the greatest place we stayed in alaska (a 2 and half week trip). I recommend this cabins for everybody who want a quiet place, close from Seward. Cabins and facility are very clean.

You can also make a fire and cook solmon or other good stuff. (awesome) !
Near the cabins, there is a place you can buy fresh fish or frozen and the price are very cheap!!

The owner is a very nice guy, he gonna show you every detail you need during the days you stay.

Room Tip: There is different cabins with different size (family, couple, group, signle) just take a look on th...
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My husband and I spent our 15th wedding anniversary in Burl Cabin. It was the most amazing experience of our lives! The cabin was clean, cozy, and romantic. Tim (our host) was wonderful and always available for whatever we needed. The bathrooms were clean and private. In fact, I never ran into another person while using either to restroom or shower rooms! I highly recommend Alaska Creekside Cabins as a romantic get away!!

1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stayed in the Spruce cabin for 2 nights, and enjoyed our stay thoroughly. The cabin is beautifully clean and up-to-date, but still with a rustic feel. At night, all we could hear was the nearby creek and the hooting of a great horned owl. The bathhouse is only steps away, and very well maintained. Tim is an excellent host and resource (even for restaurants in Anchorage), and we enjoyed chatting wit him around our campfire. Location is convenient and price is right. Stay here if you can.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Creekside Cabins was more than we could have hoped for! It's in a great location and Tim, the owner, was very accommodating and provided great travel and trail suggestions. We stayed in Miner's Cabin and everything was very clean, well maintained, and had a good Alaska feel to it all. We can't wait to go back to Creekside with the rest of our family.

Room Tip: Reserve online and Tim will help you via email. He responds quickly and can offer travel tips or sug...
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Our family of four adults stayed at one of the Creekside Cabins for one night in May while visiting Seward. The cabin (right beside a creek, complete with porch, fire ring, firewood and picnic table) was spotlessly clean, well-stocked with fridge, microwave, coffee, water, juice, etc. The room had a queen bed, a full bed and a single bunk. The bathrooms and showers were well-stocked and very clean. Tim (the owner) has anticipated the traveler's needs and is an excellent host -- dinner recommendations, etc. If you like to get outside but don't want to carry all the camping gear, this is an excellent choice of a place to stay. The benefits of a comfy bed in heated/cooled hotel room plus the beauty of the great Alaska outdoors just outside your door. We heard an owl, birds, etc. I thought it is a little pricey, but most things in Alaska are well above average prices, so I'm not sure how it compares to other similar-type accommodations in Alaska. I wouldn't recommend this for older travelers because of uneven grounds going to/from the bathrooms, cabins, etc, but I would definitely recommend it for families, friends or anyone who wants to enjoy Alaska's beauty without having to camp.

Room Tip: If it's important to you to be very close to the bathroom, ask for the cabin right next to it (t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ssb81
AlaskaCreekside, Owner at Alaska Creekside Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for your kind words, and I hope you had an awesome Alaska Vacation. I will take a hard look at my pricing. And thanks for taking the time to post an review for Creekside Cabins, it will only help me provide better service at a fair price.

Tim

Reviewed 10 January 2013

These beautiful log cabins are clean and the area is beautiful.We stayed in the Spruce cabin that comfortably sleeps 4. Enjoyed a campfire outside our cabin next to the creek. The bath house was very nice and clean. We stayed for 2 nights. Near enough to catch the glacier cruise that we recommend as well.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends