My wife and I spent almost a week at the Burl cabin and the entire stay was wonderful. First off, Tim and his staff and extremely friendly and took care of us from the minute we arrived and until we departed. The log cabins are very clean (and cleaned daily) and stocked with everything you need, the bathhouse is kept extremely clean, and I wouldn't hesitate to come here again. I can think of no complaints and by the end of the stay I did not want to leave. The cabins are also minutes away from Exit Glacier and the views are spectacular. I would also recommend the fjord boat tours just minutes away for excellent wildlife sightings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward