My wife and I spent 3 months traveling across Alaska by car. this summer. One of our favorite towns that we visited was Seward. We stayed 3 nights in the Spruce Cabin right next to the creek. Tim was a great host and his hands on attention to seeing that we were comfortable was most appreciated. We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Creekside Cabins for your stay in Seward Alaska.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward