We loved our stay here! Our cabin was quaint & cozy and private -- which was perfect for us since we were traveling with an infant. We hardly ever saw any other guests - though they were there. We loved that though our cabin was dry, that it had electricity, loved the little boardwalks over the creek, the dark curtains in the cabin to help us sleep & the juice stocked in the fridge! It was a great lil' home for our weekend! The camp host was personable and available when we needed him. The only negative was that it didn't seem like the cabin had been double-checked and prepped before our arrival - there were a few cobwebs and the tv didn't work the first night (but that was fixed for the second night). The view across the creek from Miner Cabin was a little less than "naturesque" -- with a Uhaul and miscellaneous chairs on a neighboring property, but this is true to Alaska, people don't always spruce up their yards! Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward