We arrived at Creekside Cabins and Tim was very helpful, our booking had been cancelled by error and he went out of his way over a busy weekend to put us up in the Homestead a three bedroomed and two bathroom large cabin. We just used the ground floor which was very comfortable, extremely infact. He lit a log fire in the burner after a very wet day on a boat trip. We did not use the large well equipped kitchen as we ate out but if staying longer we would have definitely eaten in. He told us where to go to see Salmon jumping up the river which was a sight we had wanted to see for a long time.
The bed was large and so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning for another day of exploring during our seven weeks in Alaska. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward