My husband and I stayed at Creekside Cabins for 2 nights while on our honeymoon and we could not recommend this place more! We so enjoyed the owner, Tim, and his recommendation for food and hiking were wonderful! Our cabin was clean, very well decorated, and had nice littles touches like snacks and good coffee.
The bathrooms were always top-notch clean and had no bugs, webs, or anything. He keeps this place up very well.
You can't beat the ambiance and the location in Seward, we will definitely return to Creekside Cabins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward