Seward Military Resort
US$105
US$102
Sauerdough Lodging(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$155
Harbor 360 Hotel(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$149
Marina Motel(Seward)
US$77
Taroka Inn(Seward)
US$150
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfish househalibutvacuum sealactive dutydeep sea fishingfish cleaningfreezer spacefree shuttle to downtownocean wildlifegeneration familythe busy seasonfish caughtrv spotsdiscounted ticketsfront desk stafffishing experiencesilver salmon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

After being stationed in Kodiak AK for 10 years total (3 tours USCG), I wanted to give my extended family a taste of Alaska. To my surprise, I discovered that there is a lot more to Alaska than what I experienced in Kodiak.
The drive from Anchorage to Seward was breath-taking, the Seward Military Resort was immaculate, and the City of Seward was surrounded by snow capped mountains on one side and a beautiful harbor with marina on the other.
The Seward Military staff were friendly and helpful and were instrumental in making our stay at the resort the best vacation one could ask for. We will be back!

Room Tip: Motel rooms were very nice, w/ room service daily.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Randy B
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Had a great 4 night stay after a 2 night BB debacle. The resort room we had was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. There is a small grill serving a limited menu of good food for breakfast and dinner. Would visit again.

Saw mom moose with 2 young'uns roaming at the elementary school a few minutes walk from the resort. A mom bear with 3 cubs was around, too. Eagles fly by. Enjoyed just sitting outside and soaking it all in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DudeJL
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Rented a 31" RV with my husband's family from California visiting us in Alaska. It rained for three days but using the RV site at Seward army resort was excellent, cheap and the facilities were clean. I am very pleased that I can enjoy the use of the military resort by having served in the Armed Forces and sharred with family and friends. I felt safe, comfortable and had first class accomodation. Then we went to the harbor where I enjoyed the sunset at 11:35.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Imelda O
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Seward Military Resort is available only to active and retired military and their guests. It is located at the southern shore of the Kenai peninsula in a scenic setting at the foot of a mountain and although about 20 years old, it looks brand new and is more like a country club. The facilities and grounds are impeccable and comfortable. It offers RV camping, motel rooms, townhouses and a couple cabins. There are pavilions and outside barbecue grills and a small restaurant/bar and central lounging area where breakfast is served. The food is just OK, there are several better restaurants in town. Also offered is a reduced rate for charter halibut fishing, kayaking or boat cruises and rods and waders can be rented when the salmon are in Resurrection Creek. You can clean your catch in the fish house on the grounds and also store them in a large freezer. My husband and I have stayed there several times and will certainly return.

Room Tip: It's a quiet spot, all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marcia Y
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our First Time in Seward and we knew it was the place to fish. The reservations staff booked our lodging and all our activities with ease. The Facility is well maintained and comfortable. We stayed in a Townhouse which has a small kitchen. That was very useful because food is expensive in Steward so, the nearby Safeway quickly became our choice for provisions. When we settled in, we were amazed at the Proficiency of the fishing set up . You only need to show up and dress warm. They will set you up with a Fishing Charter, bus you to the Harbor and bring you back with your fish to the Fish House on site. The Crew is Outstanding; they help with everything needed to get the fish ready to clean , store and ship. We are already planning the next trip. I wouldn't call this place a Resort by image of "Resort" Atmosphere. I would call it "The Armed Forces Fishing Camp of Alaska" If you come here and don't fish, you would be missing out on the Primary Experience of Steward Alaska

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family