Enjoyed one night stay in room 3. Plenty of room for 3 people and very clean. Beautiful exterior design and easy to find. Hosts live in home behind B&B so we didn't see them until breakfast...which is fine with us as we didn't require any assistance. Wonderful sourdough pancakes and host was a pleasure to speak with. Definitely recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, custom, one-of-a-kind bed and breakfast on 6 1/2 acres of wooded seclusion, just minutes from downtown Seward. Clean modern rooms with private baths and deluxe queen-size beds. World famous sourdough pancake breakfast served every morning along with great stories about 35 years of living in the Great Land. Come join us for some true Alaskan hospitality. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sourdough Sunrise Hotel Seward
- Sourdough Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sourdough Sunrise B & B Seward, Alaska