“Coffee With a View”

Zudy's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great place to sip coffee, eat cheesecake, and watch the water for otters, seals, and salmon. Breakfasts were amazing, the coffee solidly good, and the staff was friendly. After three visits, the owner made it a point to say hi to us.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Beautiful day in Seward to we were able to get drinks, sandwiches and pastries (very yummy) and sit outside near the water for lunch....absolutely lovely!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We ate here at an odd time which was getting close to 10am. We hadn't had breakfast and my Other Half ordered breakfast and I ordered a lunch sandwich. The front desk person initially said that I couldn't order from the lunch menu. But, the cook overheard my order and said that she could prepare my order. Food was good, ambiance is terrific since they have a nice building which is a former train station right on Resurrection Bay. I'm only giving 4 stars because the person taking orders was not particularly friendly. She wasn't rude but not much of a people person.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches and soups. I am a vegetarian and got an aloha sandwich which was filled with all nutritious stuff. The portion size is more than enough for 1 person. Cafe is nice and cozy with good friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We were so pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the ambiance of the place. It is a greast spot for breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately they are not open for dinner.

Been to Zudy's Cafe? Share your experiences!