“Lunch with a view”

Zudy's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Zudy's is right down the street from our house. A great place for a healthy lunch. the old rail road station is a fun location with a great view. the food is very good and healthy.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Was starving when we made it to Seward and could not wait until dinner spots opened later that evening. A local in Homer had suggested Zudy's as a good choice for sandwiches. Staff was friendly and our sandwiches were good enough. Nothing fancy but filling and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great place to sip coffee, eat cheesecake, and watch the water for otters, seals, and salmon. Breakfasts were amazing, the coffee solidly good, and the staff was friendly. After three visits, the owner made it a point to say hi to us.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Beautiful day in Seward to we were able to get drinks, sandwiches and pastries (very yummy) and sit outside near the water for lunch....absolutely lovely!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We ate here at an odd time which was getting close to 10am. We hadn't had breakfast and my Other Half ordered breakfast and I ordered a lunch sandwich. The front desk person initially said that I couldn't order from the lunch menu. But, the cook overheard my order and said that she could prepare my order. Food was good, ambiance is terrific since they have a nice building which is a former train station right on Resurrection Bay. I'm only giving 4 stars because the person taking orders was not particularly friendly. She wasn't rude but not much of a people person.

Been to Zudy's Cafe? Share your experiences!