Though the island is little more than a huge rock, the place was awesome! My husband and I spent only two days there because of the price but it was more than worth it. The view is spectacular, complete with so many sea creatures easily viewed from the many decks. The yurts were great and clean, though be prepared for no electrical use! The use of the kayaks and paddle boat made it possible to make the stay an active one as well as a restful trip. The owners are wonderful and so excited for you when you make a discovery like an orca surfacing in the distance! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to stay when visiting Seward Alaska, our nightly rental cabins are comfortable accommodations in a remote setting. Our rates include a 30 minute scenic cruise to the property from Seward as well as all the equipment use including kayaks, stand up paddle boards, rowing skiffs, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Orca Island Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orca Island Cabins Hotel Seward
- Orca Island Cabins Seward, Alaska