My wife and I stayed one night in Orca Island and really enjoyed it. Its a very welcome change from the Seward harbor area as its very isolated that the Yurts were very cool and well equipped. There is not much to do this other than enjoy the spectacular setting and kayak around the bay but that's great if you want a place to unwind and relax. Very romantic setting. Since the owners leave in the night and there are no services you need to be self-sustaining. Bring extra food and drinks as you can always take any extra back with you to the mainland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to stay when visiting Seward Alaska, our nightly rental cabins are comfortable accommodations in a remote setting. Our rates include a 30 minute scenic cruise to the property from Seward as well as all the equipment use including kayaks, stand up paddle boards, rowing skiffs, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Orca Island Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orca Island Cabins Hotel Seward
- Orca Island Cabins Seward, Alaska