“yum!”

Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Dine in a fun & comfortable atmosphere inside a historic Alaska Railroad car! We are open for breakfast & lunch serving homemade comfort food. We are open every day from 8 am- 3pm.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Came here for breakfast. Had to wait about 15minutes for a booth as there are only six. My son had pancakes & bacon, my mom had to the house special frittata and I had huevos rancheros. The food was hot & delicious. Our coffee cups were never empty either. The service was friendly and the train décor is pretty neat. We will be back again!

1  Thank fast72
There are newer reviews for Smoke Shack

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Smoke Stack is located in an old train car with both the kitchen and the dining area in one car, so you know that it is small, but the food they put on the table is wonderful. We were there for breakfast and were very pleased. I had eggs with homefries and sausage. The eggs were done perfectly, the homefries were obviously prepared from scratch there, and were crisp and tasty. The sausage was good and made even better by the jalapeño orange barbecue sauce, which was one of six choices presented. My husband had biscuits and gravy and said the gravy was not greasy and it hadabit of a bite to it, which he liked. The biscuits were light and fluffy. The hostess/server was cheerful and efficient, and obviously experienced.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

excellent............fresh sea food... mexican tacos.....we gt there for lunch and had to wait for 20 mins.. but liked the food. I ordered the blackened fish tacos and the portion was huge. My wife ordered the philly sandwich and was yummy.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

All the burgers are awesome. My personal favorite is the green chili burrito! Don't be hoitie toitie, the food is SUPER YUMMY!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Food is great, service very friendly and helpful,...but the cook needs to cook more than one order at a time...took 45 minutes for 2 fast meals with 6 tables

Been to Smoke Shack? Share your experiences!