Miller's landing was the last stop on our 10 day backpacking/camping adventure. On our way back from Denali we decided to change our plans from camping in Homer to Seward. Upon a recommendation from a camping book, we stumbled upon Miller's landing. The environment is rustic, perfect for campers! We were part of a fishing charter that was entertaining and successful, catching more fish than the three of us will be able to eat in the next few months. The crew members were hospitable and knowledgeable and made our experience wonderful going above and over the call of duty!. The next day we kayaked to Bridal Vail Falls. It was a gorgeous kayaking trip and the guides were amazing! I would recommend Miller's to anyone who is looking for a camping site with much more to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Miller family homestead, Miller's Landing is a secluded campground on Resurrection Bay near Seward, Alaska. Tent camp amongst hundred year old spruce trees or park your RV on the scenic oceanfront! Camping at Miller's Landing is unique and there is so much to do! Watch fishing boats and cruise ships go by; catch fish from the beach, watch eagles soaring, sea otters playing, and sea lions catching their lunch from your campsite. Miller's offers charter fishing, sea kayaking, a water taxi service and tours. Or let us help you plan and customize a special event for your family or group. There are enough activities offered at Miller's Landing to keep you busy for weeks! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Miller`s Landing Hotel Seward
- Millers Landing Seward
- Millers Landing Hotel Seward
- Miller's Landing Seward, Alaska