Staff is very good -however the amenities are untenable - the fishing boats and catch are much better in Seward harbor 3 miles away. For example Safari Charters goes 2.5 hours out to sea for large halibut,snapper and ling cod and Millers Landing charges the same for fishing 30 minutes out in the bay - smaller fish and few halibut., small crowded boats.
Management is abrasive with money itheir only concern. Do not stay in cabins, no ventilation, no refunds if you need something else that passes as a living space.
I do not recommend even though the staff was conscientious it is not worth the beating your in for.
Hook,line and Stinker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Miller family homestead, Miller's Landing is a secluded campground on Resurrection Bay near Seward, Alaska. Tent camp amongst hundred year old spruce trees or park your RV on the scenic oceanfront! Camping at Miller's Landing is unique and there is so much to do! Watch fishing boats and cruise ships go by; catch fish from the beach, watch eagles soaring, sea otters playing, and sea lions catching their lunch from your campsite. Miller's offers charter fishing, sea kayaking, a water taxi service and tours. Or let us help you plan and customize a special event for your family or group. There are enough activities offered at Miller's Landing to keep you busy for weeks! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Miller`s Landing Hotel Seward
- Millers Landing Seward
- Millers Landing Hotel Seward
- Miller's Landing Seward, Alaska