Upon arrival had to walk through lobby full of cigarette smoke so thick one couldn't breath. Outside area very dusty, rocky and unlevel. Bathroom and shower was a disgrace. Campsites had good view of bay but view isn't worth health concerns. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Miller family homestead, Miller's Landing is a secluded campground on Resurrection Bay near Seward, Alaska. Tent camp amongst hundred year old spruce trees or park your RV on the scenic oceanfront! Camping at Miller's Landing is unique and there is so much to do! Watch fishing boats and cruise ships go by; catch fish from the beach, watch eagles soaring, sea otters playing, and sea lions catching their lunch from your campsite. Miller's offers charter fishing, sea kayaking, a water taxi service and tours. Or let us help you plan and customize a special event for your family or group. There are enough activities offered at Miller's Landing to keep you busy for weeks! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Miller`s Landing Hotel Seward
- Millers Landing Seward
- Millers Landing Hotel Seward
- Miller's Landing Seward, Alaska