1,350 results
All reviews holiday inn express harbor view room great location pool and hot tub pancake machine major marine tours free breakfast is cruise ship the breakfast area seward harbor within walking distance small boat harbor mountain view fishing boats yogurt alaska railroad your luggage
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Friendly staff, clean rooms with delicious complimentary coffee in the morning, not to mention a gorgeous view of the Seward boat harbor and Resurrection Bay. Next time I'm in Seward and need a hotel, Harbor 360 will be the first place I call. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel during our last stay in Seward. We had a room facing the harbor which we loved. The view from our room of the mountains and harbor was simply unforgettable - we even watched the otters playing in the marina. The hotel is pretty basic, but is centrally located within easy walking distance of restaurants, and because we were taking a Kenai Fjords cruise the next day, had a check in desk for the cruise in the lobby which made things very convenient. The hotel also serves a complimentary breakfast which was also great and convenient. Highly recommend if you are visiting Seward. The only negative thing is that parking seems a bit scarce at times.

Room Tip: Ask for a view on the harbor side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

There are really two parts of Seward, one near the Aquarium and the Main Street and another at the Harbor where this hotel is located. I found this to be very convenient as I was only in Seward for a few days and spent my time hiking and taking a fjord cruise. The hotel suited my needs and there were a couple nice restaurants nearby. There was free parking and helpful staff. I took a Major Marine tour and it departed right from the lobby. The room was fine, though I did find it strange it did not have a blackout curtain for the door to the balcony, just blinds. Overall I’d recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was decent, nothing too great! And soooo expensive!!!!! It was way over priced! The location is good but there are several hotels in the area w a nice location. The pool is a joke. There are signs saying they only allow 7 people in pool and 3 in hot tub at a time. It's located in an isolated area w lots of noise and everything echoes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kyle N, General Manager at Harbor 360 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Katie R,

Thank you for being a guest of the Harbor 360 Hotel and taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our facilities here in the small boat harbor and the pool was not to the scale you were hoping. We are continually improving our property to make this hotel better and better every year so thank you for your feedback. We were happy to be able to serve you and wish that you come back to see us in the future.

Warm regards, Kyle N. General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is the best hotel to stay in Seward for any weekend o a week long vacation. right next to the city docks and a very short walk distance to downtown Seward, Parking is Free for registers guest o park Location, Location!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple