“Awesome experience”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

We took a tour of the Rainforest and zip lined on 9 different adventures. The staff was very professional, courteous, and friendly, especially because my hubby speaks Spanish and was able to communicate with them better. This was our first time zip lining. We took many cool pictures of the rainforest, heard monkeys in the near distance, and had a great time! The only downfall I would say was the CD the photographer pushed from the very beginning, which cost us $50 for one CD (for a group of 4), and the pictures didn't even turn out that great. Other than that we had so much fun. I'm sure we'll be talking about it for years.

Visited January 2014

las vegas, nv
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hi, this was a fun day for 9 of us to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary trip. Even my parents ziplined and rappelled. The guides were very nice and the breakfast was good. I have no idea what my parents paid for this excursion, but I am thinking they overpaid.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fun day but not quite as exhilarating as I was expecting. We much preferred white water river rafting on the Savagre River.

We didn't get any pictures but believe me, there is a photographer waiting to snap pictures and then sell them to you. Nice guy, but called our hotel wanting us to buy them at an over inflated price.

I don't think this is probably a place where you can rent a car & drive up there because it is really remote.

Visited November 2013
Brighton, England
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“exhilarating fun zipping through the cloud forest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2010

The Los Angeles Cloud forest canopy tour is so much fun! You zip on wires between 8 platforms, high up in the tree canopy. You also rapel from one platform to a lower one. The guides were so much fun, ensuring we giggled our way around the trees, at all times making our saftey their top concern. There is nothing quite like zipping off into the clouds, losing sight of your friends but hearing thier laughter.
We whole heartedly recommend this tour.