“Great hotel, wish some property benefits were on weekends”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Really a spectacular Homewood Suites. Rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Really hard to beat for the price!

On the second day of my stay I left an iPhone charger in the room and housekeeping took it to lost and found... That was kind of odd. Got it returned no problem.

During our stay a tornado warning was issued. Front desk staff didn't know what to tell guests other than "hide in your shower". There is no shelter on site. Employees could some disaster prep exercises to learn how to manage potential weather events for large groups of guests.

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I was in a 3-day certification school at Kennesaw State University and happened to choose this hotel due to the proximity to the school. What a treat. I was within an 8-minute drive of my training facility...which made life very good for the extremely early start to my classes.

The staff was as friendly as they could be. I found them very attentive and kind. The room was nice, big and clean. I had no problem at all with noise, even though I was next to the elevator. 24-hour laundry and workout room was definitely a plus. I usually stay with the Hilton family and was so pleased that I was able to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CubbyBear82
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel for onlyone night last week, but I cold live here. This hotel needs to provide training to other chains. Our room was huge with their traditional full kitchen facilities. Everything granite. Bed was perfect with an assortment of different pillows and a terrific mattress and linens. The room and all the furniture is spotlessly clean. The breakfast was way more than other hotels offer, and things kept perfectly clean it that area too. The staff is fast, efficient and friendly. The rooms were very quiet. The decor was beautiful. Just close enough to Atlanta for convenience without the traffic and noise. Great place! Keep it up, Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rednanIllinois
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We were visiting for a week long baseball Tourney and traveling with 2 teenage boys.  The space was ample and the decor modern and new.  The extra space came in handy as we shopped at the local Costco for drinks and snacks and having the full size frig was great.  The daily breakfast was typical but not bad at all changed daily and was fresh.  The location was pretty central for our baseball tournament needs and not far from local chain restaurants also easy freeway access to downtown ATL Overall, good experience and excellent choice for our needs.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank tedandlisa90
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My family and I were traveling and stopped for a one night stay in Kennesaw. We always enjoy our stay at Homewood Suites. The hotels are always decorated tastefully, large clean rooms and the hot breakfast is always a plus. My boys enjoyed the basketball hoop. The location is perfect...lots of shops and restuarants. The front desk attendant was a bit uptight and not too friendly because I gave her incorrect information at the time of check in. I apologized even though I did provide her with my confirmation print out. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We were traveling home from vacation and stopped at this Homewood Suites. I am a huge fan of Homewood. This hotel was like many of the others, great staff, VERY clean, room was perfect. I wish we could have stayed a bit longer, they had a pool, basketball court, plenty of activities.

Room Tip: The king Studio was perfect for our overnight stay for our family of 4.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed 29 December 2011

There are several good places to stay in Kennesaw and this time we again chose the Homewood Suites. This is a fairly modern facility and is a “sister” to the Hilton Garden Inn next door. Our stay at Homewood Suites was again a good experience as the room was large, clean and very well furnished. Plenty of towels for the full sized walk in shower and a very comfortable king size bed. We opted to pass on the complementary wine and simple dinner and decided to dine out instead. The breakfast buffet was in a beautiful room and very extensive with many hot and cold choices. This is a very nice facility and one of the best we have experienced.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple