“Homewood Suites is Awesome~!!!”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Homewood Suites is a safe, comfortable, and customer oriented place to stay. They set their mission to satisfy customers and they exceed any expectations I had. I had some items misplaced in my room. I called the front desk and within moments, they were at my door with my items in tow. The items that were not there were replaced within 24 hours. They are accommodating and strive to satisfy. Homewood Suites and the staff is awesome!!!!!!

1  Thank Alisa T
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable, and that we were able to handle your situation in a professional manner.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Everything was great but the fact I ended up with a smoking room. It was the last room they had so it was not really the fault of the hotel. If you do not smoke and do not want to have your clothes smell like you smoke then get a non-smoking room. Again, NOT the fault of the hotel as I was the one that accepted the room but this was a lesson learned.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so very much for your review and comments regarding your recent stay.
I am so very sorry the only room we had available was a smoking room. We do our best to
deep clean the smoking rooms in hopes that the scent is not to strong for the next guest.

It is always a pleasure to gather opinions and comments from our guests so that we may continue to make our guest experiences even better.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The rooms and hotel is very beautiful and clean, however the rooms do not offer much protection from noisy neighbors. We could hear the people above and next to us. There was also a large gap between floor and the front door, allowing for noise from the hall to enter the room very easy. The mattress wasn't the most comfortable either.

Stayed: December 2013
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Bunningm 1,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out for your review and comments regarding your stay.

It is always a pleasure to gather opinions and comments from our guest's so that we may continue to make changes to make our guest experience even better then before.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Hotel property offered all of the "right" amenities to make our stay enjoyable, including its location for having other retail establishments available such as restaurants, grocery stores, and service stations.

Mr. Y,

One of the plus to being located in Kennesaw is that we are very near all the shopping you could imagine and conveniently located right off of interstate 75.

Thank you for your review, and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had my 40th birthday celebration at the Homewood Suites and Taliqua (our party coordinator) was excellent! She was very nice from beginning to end. My party was so much fun and many of my friends and family that attended decided to book a suite room for the night. The rooms were very spacious and clean. There was a separate living area with it's own TV and sleeper sofa for family with kids. We were also surprised to see the full size refrigerator which came in handy with all the food we prepared for my party. The staff at the hotel were also nice and accommodating. We did not eat the continental breakfast provided because we love the "made to order" breakfast normally provided at their "sister hotel" at the Hilton Garden Inn, which was right next to the Homewood Suites. So we walked next door and enjoyed their fresh omelets, waffles and breakfast potatoes. The breakfast was amazing (as usual). I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are having an event or even just in the area for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Mr_Mrs_King,

On behalf ot the staff here at Homewood Suites, thank you for your review and compliments which is a pleasure to receive. I am so very honored that we had a part in making your birthday a wonderful experience. I will pass on to Taliqua and the staff your compliments.

For our guest who enjoy a "cooked to order" breakfast, havng HGI right next door is definitely a plus.

Once Again, Thank You

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have found this property to be ideal. The furnishings, cleanliness, staff, and meals are tops. And for the price I consider exceptional. The lobby is spacious for gathering with friends during breakfast and evening receptions. The rooms are large and open and very clean. And a good location, just minutes from restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam S

Hello Sam S,

Thank you for your review, and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "Exceptional". Reviews and surveys from our valued guest allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet and or exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were looking for a hotel located conveniently for our needs with a well appointed kitchen and a fullsized refrigerator. This hotel exceeded my expectations in what was provided, comfort, cleanliness and management. This will be our go to location for future trips to the Atlanta area.

Sarah D,

On behalf of the staff here at Homewood Suites, Kennesaw GA, thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay. I am so very delighted that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service and most of all, a pleasant experience.

Once Again, Thank You