“Felt like home away from home”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
chicago, United States
“Felt like home away from home”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Clean, quiet and affordable. Very friendly staff and approachable too . The great experience I received gave the sense of being at home. Highly recommend the Homewood suites!! I love this place and would come back and book another stay if I visit the area again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Saint Johns, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently traveled to the Atlanta area and stayed at the Homewood Suites (our third stay there). We were very pleased with our weekend stay. The breakfast was outstanding. The variety offered pleased every member of our family. Our room was very clean and spacious. The fitness center is perhaps the best we have ever experienced in a hotel. The accommodations exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay here again.

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff are truly amazing. The place is very clean, and the staff were always very helpful and courteous. They would go out of their way to ensure all my needs were met. The pool was clean and well kept the grounds were always tidy. I will certainly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw,

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.
Kiel, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everything was great. Friendly staff, comfortable and quite room. The breakfast was nice, and overall the food was good. I stayed on the third floor and never heard people as they passed by in the hall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jonathan M
On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.
Atlanta
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I chose Homewood suites to celebrate what may be one of the most important occassions in my life..my daughter's 10th birthday pary! We rented the Harlequin banquet room to have a spa party for my daughter and 13 of her closest friends. I had been calling different hotels for about two weeks looking for the perfect location that was also affordable. I decided to call Homewood suites to inquire about their banquet room after having several poor customer service experiences with other hotels in the Kennesaw area. My first encounter was with Angelique - the sales manager. She answered the phone immediately on my first attempt to reach them (this was important because most of the sales managers that I had to tried to call at other hotels just pushed me through to a voicemail). Angelique was professional, sweet, accommodating and curteous. She was also very knowledegable of her facility. We struck a deal on pricing, time and layout and within 60 minutes, I had a contract emailed to me. This hotel was simply amazing. Here is my normal breakdown, see below
Pros:
1) We arrived 3 hours early before the part started to begin set up. Teliquia- the assistent sales manager had the room set up to my exact specifications. The table cloths with pink centerpieces and decorations on each table.
2) As promised, the room was the perfect size for about 18 people
3) The room was clean
4) The AV system was set up and ready to go. All I had to do was hook up my computer to launch my slide show
5) The receptionist at the front desk and the staff were very helpful and catered to our every need
6) The hotel lobby was beautiful, spacious and extremely clean and well decorated
7) There was plenty of parking for all of our guests
8) The hotel is in a perfect location; close to the mall, shopping, restaurants, I-75 and Costco

CONS:
This hotel was just perfect. It is hard to find anything negative to say, but I do have one small observation.
1) There were some hotel patrons who were smoking outside of the front entrance to the hotel. We had to walk through a cloud of smoke to go into the front entrance. Not the hotel's fault, but they do need to put their foot down and ask the patrons to smoke in a different location off to the side INSTEAD of right in front of the main door. I didn't notice NO SMOKING signs, but they could have been there and the patrons just ignored them.
OVerall, I could not have been happier with this hotel. It was a great choice. I will go here again for all of my special events. I hope to also find an occasion to spend the night in one of the rooms. This place is superb. Kudos Homewood suites.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your event to have been "More Than Perfect"! What a way to spend your "10th" Birthday!

Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you soon.
Marietta GA, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Check-in and departure were very quick with no unnecessary details. Evening reception and breakfast were both well-prepared and had pleasing choices. Service was excellent from front desk to dining to more general assistance. Suite was immaculate and with a very fresh, contemporary decor. Location of the suite was very convenient to parking. Though I did not have time to use the pool, that area was visible from both dining and room areas and looked very inviting. Kennesaw location is very convenient to a great variety of shopping, dining, and local attractions.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We travel a lot for club volleyball. This hotel gave us great space to relax in between games. It was clean and comfortable! There was a separate space for homework and watching TV as well as a kitchen to fix early morning breakfast before the games. A great place for families!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. We value guest reviews and suggestions which provide information that allows our hotel to continue to make every guest experience an enjoyable time.