All reviewsputting greenbasketball courtfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfull size refrigeratorgreat place to staytwo queen bedshome away from homecomplimentary breakfastliving areastaff was very friendlyworkout roomoutdoor poolbaseball tournamentbusiness tripshopping and restaurantsfirst floor
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love this hotel chain, except the one hotel in Amarillo, TX, so I try to stay here whenever I'm in town on business. I like the kitchenettes, which are good for keeping/preparing leftovers so I don't feel like I have to eat every bite whenever I go out to eat. The staff is always friendly and the beds are so comfortable! The full breakfasts are yummy, but sometimes I do have to ask for scrambled eggs or omelets with no meat in them. But when I do, the staff us usually happy to accommodate me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience, so from time to time, we do make every effort to accommodate guest with special request.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel was simply awesome! The grounds where beautiful and well kept. The rooms were modern, spacious, clean, comfortable and provided free wifi. The staff were friendly, hospitable and accommodating. I must single out Mrs. Cade (who works in the kitchen). She is truly an asset to this establishment as she is a great cook, is highly professional and is passionate about her job. This was seen through the way in which she made us feel welcome at all times and ensured that we were well taken care of every time she came into contact with us at breakfast and dinner. Mrs. Cade is what you call an exemplary employee who goes above and beyond. We absolutely love her. It is people like her who make you want to continue coming back. To add, breakfast and dinner were always delicious and offered many varieties. I have never stayed at a hotel that makes you feel so at home and offers you so much at a reasonable price. Thank you Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw! We will definitely be back and will spread the word as to what this fabulous hotel has to offer!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you found your stay to be "More Than Perfect"!
Reviews and surveys from our valued guests, allow us to continue to provide service and accommodations that meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Mrs. Cade is truly an asset to this property and yes, she is passionate about her job and her guest.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Clean, quiet and affordable. Very friendly staff and approachable too . The great experience I received gave the sense of being at home. Highly recommend the Homewood suites!! I love this place and would come back and book another stay if I visit the area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently traveled to the Atlanta area and stayed at the Homewood Suites (our third stay there). We were very pleased with our weekend stay. The breakfast was outstanding. The variety offered pleased every member of our family. Our room was very clean and spacious. The fitness center is perhaps the best we have ever experienced in a hotel. The accommodations exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff are truly amazing. The place is very clean, and the staff were always very helpful and courteous. They would go out of their way to ensure all my needs were met. The pool was clean and well kept the grounds were always tidy. I will certainly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw,

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests.

We hope to see you again in the future.