Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Western Springs, Illinois
“Very good hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Kennesaw Embassy Suites is a very nice newer property very well located. there is a great breakfast and evening reception. There are many choices of restaurants in the area. My only complaint is that wi-fi should be free instead of $10 per day.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Polish first
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights for business trip, and the room I had is one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. It was basically a nice, small one bedroom condo. Absolutely no complaints or issues with the room. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large. The living room area was nice. The breakfast area was a little small and crowded for the number of rooms, but is only a minor issue given the great rooms here. Ruth Chris downstairs is pretty pricey, but there are a few restaurants within walking distance which made our stay even better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Boston, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Every stay at an Embassy Suites has been a great one for me. I have never had a bad experience. The room was clean, the facilities were clean, and the staff attentive with the exception of the receptionist who didn't offer me my HHonors treat upon check in. The party I attended at the hotel which was the main reason I stayed there was great. Ruth's Chris did the food and that was one of the best parts of the party.

Miami, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this location. The area was was filled with many restaurants and shopping mall was nearby. Conveniently situated by the interstate. THe hotel staff was courteous, and the room was very clean. The complimentary hot breakfast was an added plus. There's a Ruth Cris Steakhouse on site, which was also a plus; however, it contributed to the lack of parking spaces we experienced at times. But overall, will definetely stay here again and recommend this hotel.

Palos heights, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is our second stay at this Embassy Suites. It is a very nice hotel. Personnel were all friendly & helpful. Enjoyed a nice dinner at the Ruth's Chris steakhouse on the premises. Enjoyed breakfast at the hotel before checking out. Room was very nice and clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband made the reservation. I asked him what rate he was quoted. He told me and then said, but it's a suite. I told him that they are all suites. I think the agent making the reservation had given him the impression that a suite was something extra. I researched other rates and he thought that what he had been quoted was pretty close to the lowest rate I was finding.(more on that later)
Upon arrival: I guess from the pictures online, I was expecting it to look like other Embassy Suites on the inside. This one is smaller I guess than other ones. It doesn't have the awesome atrium style layout that most Embassy Suites do so I guess I was a little underwhelmed. We ate at the Ruth's Chris steakhouse as we were celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary with dinner and a night away. It was really great and kind of made the rest of the hotel seem even more unimpressive.
The room: The room was a good size. It was nicely decorated and had two closets and plenty of storage space for clothing if you are there for a longer stay. Very clean. There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom, so if you take a warm/hot shower it is very steamy and hot in the bathroom for a long time afterward. I had to put on my make up and style my hair using the mirror at the bar area because it was too uncomfortable in the bathroom. The shower itself looked very old compared to the rest of the room. We noticed after returning from dinner that the batteries in the TV remote control were held in by scotch tape.
Checkout: Was fine. I was surprised that to do so we had to go down to the desk and review our statement. Usually the statement is slipped under the door during the night and you can check out just by calling the front desk. Once we had left, I looked at the statement and saw the rate we had been charged. It was $20 more than what my husband had been quoted and what I had found online on the hotel's website (this was before taxes and fees). He didn't want t to make any mention of it so we didn't.
Overall, I was just a little bit disappointed as I had been expecting better.

Room Tip: Bring a can of air-freshener for the bathroom as there is no exhaust fan. ;)
1 Thank erinhans79
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This is a nice hotel.
The front desk staff could be nicer.. I am a Honors member but ALWAYS must ask for my gift bag, while I see other honers members being given theirs ...no question.
The Breakfast is Not very appealing, the omelette station pulls it off. If it were not for the omelette station the breakfast would be among the worst.
The rooms themselves are nice, very comfortable beds.
The hotel is in a great location.
You'd think a hotel of this pricing could offer free wifi, but no, $10 per day per unit....
Pros & cons

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank IYAAYAS1
Travellers also viewed these Kennesaw hotels
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!