Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center
US$150
US$144
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$120
US$115
US$163
US$158
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
US$164
US$158
All reviewsruth's christaco macevening receptionomeletpremium suitemade to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionliving areacomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolother hotelsbusiness tripenjoyed my staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I just spent 2 nights at this hotel. Check in was odd. I checked in 45 minutes after the check in time and the room wasn't ready. After standing at the desk for quite a while, the woman told me she'd give me another room that was an "upgrade". The room was fine, but had a musty odor. It was exactly what I had requested initially, so I wasn't sure why it was considered an "upgrade". The sheets/comforter were quite flimsy. Upon returning to the hotel from going out, we couldn't find a parking spot. Breakfast the next morning was packed with people. The breakfast is very good & has made to order omelettes. Overall, I would say this hotel is trying very hard to be top notch, but just misses.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina B
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Kennesaw Embassy Suites. The rooms are quite. The bedding is very comfortable. The breakfast is good. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay at this property next time we are in the area.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This Embassy Suites was a wonderful hotel in a nice area and close to the freeway. Very clean, nice amenities, great breakfast! We've stayed in many Embassy Suite hotels but this is the nicest, by far. The only drawback to our stay was the price...we didn't plan on staying there but traffic delays forced us off the road. We chose Embassy because we've had good experiences with them in the past...but because this was last minute, and the hotel was almost booked, we couldn't get AAA rate. It was still well worth the price, though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Fabulous stay! People were courteous, helpful and went beyond in every situation. The evening reception had great cocktails and snacks to unwind after my conference, and they even had things for the kids. The cleaning staff was fabulous. The shuttle takes you anywhere within 5 miles, so we went to cocktail hour and then took the shuttle out to eat. The pool was very nice (but loud). They allowed us to check out late so my husband did not have to figure out what to do with two toddlers until I got back from the conference. Great experience. the only negative is that internet has to be purchased separately or as part of a package. CRAZY for a hotel of this price. Seriously, just add it in to the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Embassy Suites at Kennesaw was probably by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were gorgeous, the bed - probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in - including my own. I loved that I received fresh towels, without having to ask. Refrig, microwave and coffee pot were so appreciated. Great stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business