“Embassy Suites - Kennesaw”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed two nights at the Embassy Suites in Kennesaw and I would giv eit a 9.5 out of 10 rating. The room was very nice, came with breakfast until 9:00 AM. Very quiet, Food at Ruth's Chris was very good, staff were very friendly and accommodating. The only thing was there is no free internet which did slow me down. I could have paid $10 a day but I was not in the room all day or night. Just would have been the icing on the cake!

I would still come back, just will get a hot-spot or something wireless next time.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I were there for a Family reunion. It was great to fall out of bed and just go downstairs for a Hot full course breakfast while you figured out the rest of your day. The staff were very accommodating. Over all it was a very pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Check in easy and fast. This is a new facility. 5 years old. We got the premium floor. All that means is you get access code to vending machines. And they actually do restock them unlike another Atlanta Embassy that didn't.
Room big. Clean. Ice cold AC.
Now. Managers reception realize these hotels draw family reunions and weddings because of free drinks and breakfast. So crowds. Big ones. They even warn you to eat breakfast early.
Drinks were OK. Some tortilla chips.
Breakfast had already made eggs sausage taters and oatmeal. Can get fresh omelette. Small seating area. Again. Eat before 8 or you wait! Food was fine. Fruit. Yogurt. Some pastries.
A free shuttle will take you on a 6 mile radius. We used it to go to a restaurant. The staff are very nice helpful and professional.
I'd stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was easily one of the most run down and dirtiest hotels I have ever stayed at. I am going to leave this review as short as possible. Checking in I noticed tons of unsupervised teens there for what I assume were sporting tournaments. They were all extremely loud (I have a son who plays hockey and we have traveled several times with our team and our boys were not allowed to behave like this). Now I understand this wasn't the hotels' fault but the customer service downstairs saw this behavior and should have spoke with the parents. Went up to room to check in, the elevator reeked so bad. Got to floor and realized how dirty the carpet was. Opened door to one of our rooms and noticed a hortible, chemical, mechanical smell. I got a headache. Second room totally reeked of BO (think of Car BO episode on Seinfeld). Furniture was so worn down, pink markings all over it and wood pieces missing. Marks all over ceiling. Rooms were so ugly and dark...I have never seen an Embassy with such busy patterns and an ugly red. The smells were so bad we asked for our money back and left at 11:30pm at night. They confirmed the smell in the room and let us leave and did not charge us. I have been a Hilton Honors member fIr over 14 years and this was hands down the worst hotel I have stayed at. I can't undrerstand how people would give this nasty hotel 5 stars on here, it is anything but.I could go on but I won't, I wish I could get money back just for having to stay there for 5 hours.

2  Thank SmurfySmurfette80
Bobby C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention so we could help make it right. We have discussed this with our staff, and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us a second chance to offer a much better first impression.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is probably the nicest Embassy Suites I have ever visited. The staff was awesome. From the front desk to the folks cleaning the room, the experience was over the top. Far exceeded any other ES stay. The restaurant/bar (Ruth's Chris) is an awesome feature as well. And last but not least, the proximity to alternative dining such as Five Guys, Tacomac and Chick Fil A is a huge plus. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I just spent 2 nights at this hotel. Check in was odd. I checked in 45 minutes after the check in time and the room wasn't ready. After standing at the desk for quite a while, the woman told me she'd give me another room that was an "upgrade". The room was fine, but had a musty odor. It was exactly what I had requested initially, so I wasn't sure why it was considered an "upgrade". The sheets/comforter were quite flimsy. Upon returning to the hotel from going out, we couldn't find a parking spot. Breakfast the next morning was packed with people. The breakfast is very good & has made to order omelettes. Overall, I would say this hotel is trying very hard to be top notch, but just misses.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina B
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Kennesaw Embassy Suites. The rooms are quite. The bedding is very comfortable. The breakfast is good. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay at this property next time we are in the area.

Stayed: July 2014
Travellers also viewed these Kennesaw hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Kennesaw

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!