Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center
US$107
ComfortSuites
US$136
US$131
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$186
US$181
US$198
US$193
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
US$168
Hotels.com
All reviewsruth's christaco macevening receptionomeletpremium suitemade to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionliving areacomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolother hotelsbusiness tripenjoyed my staywould stay again
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable hotel. Convenient to I-75 and I-575. Good complimentary breakfast. Restaurant on site is extremely expensive but some may have no issue with that. Parking seems to be at a premium in the evenings. Check in was a breeze and staff very friendly.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this location several times. This hotel.is in a great location, close to several restaurants.
I still have an issue with receiving my Honors gift bag at check In.. The staff never offers me my bag.
The room I had was very comfortable , a great room for entertaining guest or simply relaxing.
The bed was extremely comfortable.
The only thing I have against this hotel is paying for the WiFi EACH day, PER UNIT. The rooms at this hotel are expensive and one would expect free WiFi. Friends who were at another hotel of lesser value did indeed have free WiFi and a great hotel experience as well. This could be a deal breaker from some guest.
Overall I enjoyed my stay

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank IYAAYAS42
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Our suite was very large, very comfortable with modern decor. It was more than we expected for the price we paid. The staff was friendly and responsive to all our requests. Just as we have become accustomed with all the Hilton hotels we have visited, there were no surprises and no problems. We definitely will visit this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to help out when needed. The evening reception is the not as good as other hotels. If you like fish crackers, chex mix and dip and carrots, this is your place. Breakfast on the other hand is awesome. Even have a Coke machine available during evening reception and breakfast. The breakfast is the best offering I've ever seen at a hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable. However, my desk chair leaned back so far I was certain death was imminent. I had to use a different chair that was not too comfortable. The overall cleanliness, friendliness and condition of the hotel made up for the chair. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Although the decor and service was up to the Embassy Suites standards, the breakfast area was extremely small and over crowded. The weekend crowd made the area overcrowded and we have to wait for a seat. The food selection was okay and the omelets were awesome. I would not recommend this hotel because of the small eating area, the limited evening reception and the extremely small pool. It was not worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family