“Great Value!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Phenix City, Alabama
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was in the Kennesaw area visiting family. I decided to stay at the Super 8 due to overcrowding at my relatives' home. It came recommended by a friend of mine. I love the fact that you access your room from the inside and not the outside. The lobby was nice and cozy and the staff was really nice. The room was clean and had good space. The mall, restaurants, shops, KSU, etc were all within a mile's reach. I enjoyed my stay there there and definitely recommend to anyone visiting the Kennesaw area.

Room Tip: I like the queen suite...has fridge and microwave and an overall good flow to the room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Priti Patel
GM Super 8, Kennesaw, GA
Travellers also viewed these Kennesaw hotels
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Address: 3192 Barrett Lakes Blvd NW, I-75 Exit 271, Kennesaw, GA 30144-4976 (Formerly Super 8)
Region: United States > Georgia > Kennesaw
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw 2*
The Baymont Inn & Suites in Kennesaw is located within walking distance to Kennesaw State University. Restaurants and shopping are within minutes. We offer free Baymont Breafast Corner with hot fresh waffles, free high speed wireless, an outdoor pool, guest laundry, fitness center, and more. We welcome you to the Kennesaw, GA Baymont Inn & Suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kennesaw Hotel Kennesaw