“Spacious room, great litttle refrigerator with a working...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw

Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Marion
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place was clean and the staff was pleasant. I would recommend this place for a good price and nice stay. Breakfast was average and room was a 7 on a scale from 1-10. If you are looking for very nice - don't go. But if you are looking for a decent place with a good price. Go. We only stayed one night as a stop over. Worked out well for us.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. The hotel is now under new management and is in the process of renovating the hotel. We hope to be completed by the end of the year and our goal is to achieve a 10 next time.
Tampa, Fl
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I reserved this room thinking it was a Baymont Inn & Suites - when it reality it was an old, dirty Super 8 motel. Had I not arrived so late at night and used Wyndam points I would have turned around and left. The first room we were given smelled so bad that I went to the front desk and changed rooms.They gave me the room right next to it... like it would make a difference! When I reserved the room it stated the beds were QUEEN beds - but were actually FULL sized. When I complained, the manager insisted they were indeed queen beds. Trust me, they were not. The carpet felt sticky on my bare feet when I took my shoes off. The bathtub was stained with gray smudges. I wouldn't take a shower in it. The wallpaper scroll around the top of the room was peeling and there was either mold or dirty glue on the wall behind it.

And the free breakfast... Fruit Loops, Corn flakes, plain bread for toast and a nasty waffle maker. That was it - no protein.

This was an overnight stay after an 8 hour drive and we were all tired. I couldn't wait to get out of there. We stayed at a lovely Holiday Inn Express on the way home that was about $30 more than this dump - it was well worth the difference.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Hoperich
Depak P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Let me apologize as we just took over the hotel a couple weeks ago. We are in the process of renovating the hotel to bring it back up to the Baymont standard. Unfortunately this cannot be done overnight and will take some time but are moving as fast as possible. Once completed the rooms will be completely repainted, new carpeting, furniture, flat screen televisions, and much more.

Please know that you feedback is extremely important and rely on honest feedback to facilitate improvements in the hotel.