“Food was good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The food was good, however, the cook didn't put on much of a show. I've been to many Japanese restaurants and the show that that cooks do are usually very good. I think that is part of the price of the meals.

There are newer reviews for Shogun

Reviewed 14 April 2013

The restaurant is extremely dirty. Looks like they haven't semi-detail cleaned ever. Stayed away from restrooms based on this. Got a glimpse into the kitchen after my meal, yuck.

The "value" was good. Steak meal for $8. The ginger dressing tasted strange, soup is just a chicken broth, white sauce tasted off. Usual fried rice.

My husband ordered his fried rice with no veggies. They forgot. By the time he got his make-up rice the meal was over. And it was still wrong. Spoke to a manager and they took $2 off the meal. Obviously they don't care much for the guests. Absolutely will not return.

3  Thank ab4144
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Cook said " its not written that we have to put on a show " , then why am i paying 56 dollars for two to eat. The food wasn't that good and two of the kids that were sitting at my table didn't get their food till we were almost done eating. When we asked for a manager he refused to come to the table. I will never return to this establishment!

2  Thank 351,249
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Terrible service- smelled bathroom stench as you walk in front door- bathroom nasty- broken mirror, supplies in floor- service horrible- food below average- manager staff look as they just got out of bed- dirty t- shirts - no uniforms- tried it 3 times same thing- 3 stikes - I'm out

2  Thank joe s
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Not only was the service less than wonderful, the health score was below 70.....I wish I would have seen this before spending a dime at this restaurant YUCK!!

2  Thank Shannon F

Been to Shogun? Share your experiences!