Comfort Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$153
US$147
US$163
US$158
All reviewswalking distance to mallstayed herelots of restaurantswould stay here againlarge mallroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgefamily vacationroad noisepleasant staybreakfast areaone night stayhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetrestaurants and shoppingfree wifieasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2009

We had a coupon from the rest areas. The price was very cheap. The rooms were clean and quiet. We had a fridge as well as microwave. The beds were very comfortable.
The staff at check in and check out were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again when I go visit my son.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lorired
Dee P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2009

We stayed here for one night because my husband wanted to try out Big Pie in the Sky after seeing it on Man vs. Food. It was very close to the restaurant and right across from a mall. It is in walking distance to a couple of other restaurants as well. The room was very nice, and clean. No complaints at all. The service was very nice from check in to check out. The breakfast was your normal breakfast, cereal, pastries, fruit. They don't have a gym on site but you are able to go to Gold's Gym right down the road for free (it's opened 24 hrs). After leaving I realized that I had forgot my son's fleece blanket and called the hotel to see if it was there. The lady said housekeeping had not turned it in yet but to call back and she would check on it. When I called back she said she had it and would put it in the mail for me. After leaving the area we made several other stops in different cities but the blanket was waiting for us when we made it home three days later. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The absolute only downfall would be it's closeness to the interstate and the noise from the traffic might be cause a problem for an extremely light sleeper. Overall we were very pleased and if ever in the area again we wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skickat

Reviewed 19 April 2009

I would rate this Hotel A+ considering the value for the dollar and the customer service given. The ease of location is also excellent! Walking distance to good resturants, mall and you can easily access I-75. Also close enough to Atlanta but far enough out to give the ease of not being right in the city. Not too far away fro Chattanooga either. What stood out the MOST was we left an item in our room not noticing until an hour away. One phone call and they retrieved the item and then shipped it to our home. It had arrived back home before we did. Great stay. Will stay again and recommend to anyone staying near Atlanta/Kennesaw.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank skic

Reviewed 14 March 2009

We stayed here two nights. We talked to them and got a good rate, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 May 2008

There was a continuous noise in the room that I stayed in. It may have been coming from the refrigerator. It was a source of irritation for a light sleeper. On the night of my stay there was a malfunction in the tornado alarm system located near the hotel. It went off about ever three hours through out the night, causing me to have a sleepless night. When my concerns were brought to the attention of the hotel manager, (Jay) I felt he was rude and did not value me as a customer.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kfactor_8