“A bit worn around the edges but still an excellent choice”

SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Springhill Suites is located at Exit 271 off I-75 north of Atlanta, convenient to Kennesaw State University. The staff was well trained and the hotel fully equipped for an all-suites property. My room had embedded crud on the bottom of the tub, which I concluded was non-toxic! Some of the furnishings were beginning to show their age. But, in general, this is a good example of this kind of suites property and I would choose it again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear waldentenn

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and the service provided. I will be sure pass it along to my staff and we hope to welcome you back in the future when your travel brings you to Kennesaw.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We recently spent 3 nights here and found the experience very nice. The people working the front desk were very nice. The room was clean and housekeeping cleaned our room while we were at Dragoncon. The breakfast is not Cracker Barrel but for a hotel it was nice with several hot items along with various cold items. The location was very close to I-75 and there were many places to eat within easy driving distance. In fact, if you ask the front desk they will give you a list of places in the area with directions from the hotel. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Arrived late one sunday night for 4 day business stay. Room large and bed comfortable but smelt of damp, wiring was a little dated too. On 3rd night water started running out of my bathroom across the floor and carpet so I visited reception. I was advised to 'move my possessions to high ground' whilst the maintenance man was called and they looked for another room. I spent most of evening with maintenance man whilst he fixed the problem and was told I could not stay in room , then nothing was available so I had to stay in room, then I was offered a 'no show's room'. I was told my bill would reflect the inconvenience but on departure my CC was charged in full for my stay before I was even out of bed on final morning. Breakfast was bit like a transport cafe , plastics bowls,plates, cutlery and not at all what i expected . Air con very noisy but working. I will not be going back

Room Tip: Ask if they have any updated rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Sarahmary572

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I apologize that your stay was not excellent. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident we will follow up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We stayed at Springhill Suites on our way back from Florida. It was very clean and the front desk person was great. It was right off the interstate and close to many area restaurants. The front desk has a great map with all restaurants on it. Breakfast was very good. It's your basic buffet breakfast, but everything was fresh and the woman working there was constantly cleaning and updating the food. The beds were soft, yet firm enough so you don't sink. Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Dear Scootiequeen

Geneeral Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2013

After fighting traffic we arrived to our week-end "Retreat". We were greeted by a delightful young lady who made us feel so welcome. Our reservations were in order and we were in our room within minutes. Every staff member from the front desk, to housekeeping, to the dining area were not only helpful but very pleasant. Our room was, as usual, Marriott quality....clean, tastefully decorated and located conveniently to the lobby, dining area and parking. This was especially important as the week-end was a Mother's Day gift for my Mom and she is 90. We were not familiar with the area, but were provided with a easy to read map of the area with our specific interest highlighted. I would invite anyone to take advantage of the truly "Southern Hospitality" provided at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw and take in the local charm around the Town Point Drive area.

Room Tip: First floor for people with special needs
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear nmd41234

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I will be sure pass it along to my staff and we hope to welcome you back in the future when your travel brings you to Kennesaw.

Geneeral Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was here for three nights in early March for a recruiting event at nearby Kennesaw State University.

Location: This is a great place to stay to visit the college – it’s literally across the street! Since I didn’t get a chance to explore beyond the college (I was there on work), I can’t speak to its convenience for other business.

Amenities: The hotel had a great breakfast, and a nice fitness room. The room itself was quite large, and featured a microwave, mini fridge, and kitchen sink. Not quite as full-featured as a Residence, but definitely better than average for longer stays.

Service: One morning, while I was working in for a few hours, there was a pesky maid who kept knocking (despite the do not disturb sign). After I went from “politely dismissive” to “actively rude,” she finally got the hint and left me in peace. Other than that, no complaints.

Overall: Good deal for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dear Oliver R.

Thank you for your patronage and feedback for the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I will certianly share you comments with my team and we hope to welcome you back the next time your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

The rooms are quite spacious for the price. Actually canceled a prior reservation, for a different hotel, while in town to stay here as we had stayed before. Give you plenty of room to spread out your stuff.

Staff is friendly, and rooms are large.

Some minor stains on the bathroom wall that I noticed while "doing my business".

Overall a fine place to stay while in town

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear JA_Noank

Thank you for your kind feeback. We appreciate you and your patronage. We also hope to welcome you back to the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw then next time your travel brings you to our area.