TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw
US$122
US$149
US$127
ComfortSuites
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$169
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$125
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
All reviewsfull kitchenoperations managerfront desk staffstove with ovenhotel is centrally locatedspread outsmall apartmentbagelsroom was cleanhear everythingcomfortable place to staystay somewhere elseone bedroom suitestayed nightsa great staycontinental breakfastwill stay there again
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I just stayed here last night for 1 night while on a business trip. It's in a remote, desolate area so as a woman, I was not comfortable checking in at night. The front desk staff checking me in was very nice. However, when I got to my room, I immediately noticed how old and dated it was. Then, after unpacking, I realized that someone had smoked in this room and they had tried to cover it up. After about an hour, I could literally taste the nicotine/smoke on my lips so I called the front desk. They did move me to another room which I could tell immediately was in a bit better shape and had no smoke smell.

The breakfast in the morning was comprised of a few packaged grab and go items as well as some you could stay behind and make (like heat up waffles). I chose to go to SBUX instead. Overall, this is not a good hotel and I would never stay here again. I'd go with my standard Hilton Garden Inn the next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CharlotteLdy
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to share your input of your recent stay with us. I am genuinely sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and I would love the opportunity to hear more about your experience. My goal is to use this as a learning experience to improve upon our property, as we certainly don't want to lose your business.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything more I can do to earn your trust back in our property as we genuinely appreciate your business.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Towne Place Suites Kennesaw is stragetically located in Kennesaw with easy access to all types of dinning and shopping areas as well as any type of business need. The staff is always cordial, friendly and helpful to whatever need I have and always accomodating. This is my location for the North Atlanta area and always enjoy my visit.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor for the most quiet, however, the bottom floor is most convienent. The hotel is pet friendly, but that isprimarily confined to Building 2 so I always stay in Building 1.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

HELLO!

I know that you have many hotels to choose from when visting the Kennesaw area and I want to genuinely thank you for always choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw as your home away from home. It's always great to welcome you back through our doors and I am so delighted to hear that you enjoy everything in regards to your visits, especially the service side, as customer service is the number 1 key to any business.

Again, thank you so very much for sharing your comments here. My team was very happy to hear your comments at our morning meeting and it certianly is what drive us all to exceed all our guests expectations with every stay!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our family (and small dog) stayed here for about 5 weeks. During that time we got to know several other guests that were staying for an extended stay. It was like its own little neighborhood. There were barbeques and free massages on Mondays. People would gather in the lobby area to talk or outside on the grassy areas. The staff was super friendly and accomodating to everyone. The breakfast is more of a "grab and go" but the rooms all have kitchens so it didn't really matter too much. It is close to the mall, retail stores, great restaurants, etc. Housekeeping was wonderful to work with, especially with our small dog. My only complaint was maintenance. We had a couple of issues that were never taken care of even though our housekeepers reported them on numerous occasions. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Sid423, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

HELLO!

I know that you have many hotels to choose from when visting the Kennesaw area and I want to genuinel thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw as your home away from home. It was our pleasure to have you as a part of our extended stay family.

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything about this property, especially the service side, as customer service is the number 1 key to any business. I truly hope that should you need to visit our area again for any length of stay you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back through our doors.

Once again, thank you so very much for your compliments. My team was very happy to hear your comments at our morning meeting and it certianly is what drive us all to exceed all our guests expectations with every stay!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Service at the TownePlace Kennesaw is EXCELLENT!
We have been staying at this property for at least 5 years.
The property is divided into two buildings that accomodate corporate and leisure travel.
It is dog friendly.
The rooms are nice, roomy and clean and have kitchen facilities.
Location is near Kennesaw University, great for shopping, restaurants and movies.

Room Tip: I like the main building where they have the breakfast.
2  Thank 1986travel

Hello!

Out of the many hotel choices I know that you have, I want to thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Atlanta/Kennesaw for your recent stay with us. It was genuinely our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Once Again, thank you so very much for your compliments. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you visit the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel works out well for my weekly Business trips to the Atlanta area. The rooms are clean and usually quiet, except during baseball season. The Staff is always very friendly and helpful. The location is close to just about everything in Kennesaw, GA. They have recently updated the rooms with new mattresses and furniture.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms in Bldg. A on the third floor are very quiet.
2  Thank Ben B

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us, Mr Blanton. Those were very kind words and I will share them with my staff, as they love to hear when we have exceeded our guests' expectations. Please know we genuinely appreciate your loyalty to this property over the years and certainly look forward to seeing you back the next time you are in Kennesaw.

1074 Cobb Place Blvd NW