“Fool me once...”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Rooms and the accommodations were the usual excellent experience. The check in desk was staffed by lifeless, non smiling women who didn't seem very happy to have their jobs. And this wasn't just one experience, but the same experience over three days. In addition, the Sunday breakfast was missing many ingredients such as coffee of any kind. We were told they "were out."
Not what it should be for a hotel by Wyndham.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank drj700
Jasmine S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry for the experience you had at our hotel. I do agree that the front desk should be smiling and greeting the guest. I will personally make sure that every team member on my team is always happy to serve our guest the best experience at our hotel. I apologize for the breakfast and we have now started stocking items so that we never ran out of stuff.

Please do give us an opportunity to show you our true hospitality.
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in April on business. Nothing that I can find to really complain about. Nice building, nice rooms with microwave and refrigerator, everything was clean, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was above average for a hotel with free continental breakfast. The thing that impressed me most though was the staff. I saw three different people working the desk during my stay and each was dressed professionally, polite, courteous and helpful when I asked for assistance about local restaurants. Now that may not sound like a big deal, in fact you would think it is the norm but as I have found in my travels that is not often the case. Too many times you find the people that work in hotels to be disinterested, unenthusiastic and sometimes downright rude. Each of these three people I encountered were enthusiastic and looked like they actually enjoyed being there and were concerned about my comfort.
The only negative I could comment on is that its very hard to find this place. Even though it's right off Interstate 75, you cannot see it from the road and entering from the front or back is still a challenge as there are no signs at all pointing you in the right direction. Even my GPS was confused and that does not happen often.
Overall I would highly recommend this place and would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review about our hotel. I feel so proud of my team when I read your review. I am happy that you encountered different team member and everybody was happy to help you.
You know technology can be a blessing as well as a trouble. We are working in fixing this situation about finding our hotel on GPS
Again Thank you very much for such a positive response

Thanks
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at this location a few years ago. We enjoyed our stay enough that we arranged to stay there again during this trip. The front desk staff, the hotel itself, and the rooms were good. This time around, the complimentary breakfast was marginal...definitely not as good (choices) as the last time we were there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have stayed in this hotel on business before. It was our preferred hotel in the area. It has gone downhill since my last stay. The rooms have begun showing some wear and tear. The noise from the parking lot was enough to keep me up and wake me up several times. Some small moths were in the room. I killed a few and there was always more. The bed was clean and comfortable and the TV was good. Breakfast the next day lacked a little luster. It was a bearable stay if you are looking for a reasonable priced place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business