“Learned how they got the name...”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #50 of 295 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Concord, North Carolina
“Learned how they got the name...”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great place, close to our Hotel, first time eating at Taco Mac, friendly staff, seated quickly, service was good, food was delivered in a timely fashion, Hostess gave us the story of the name...

Visited June 2014

“Out of towners”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first time..if you are a beer drinker, this is the place for you! Plenty to choose from, local as well as many others! Sweet water beer being one of them..
The food was great and delivered in a timely maner. I would definitely go here again!

“Mr. Tim and Taco Mac”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Plan on a wait anytime you go on Friday or Saturday. It is central to KSU and several ballfields so it gets crowded. Throw in a few World Cup Games and some crazy fans and you have a great spot to watch a match. Beer selection is the best I have ever experienced to include the manager Kurt who helps order the crafty beers. Great job!! As for the food, my family had quite a few choices to include BBQ flatbread that my wife loved, Lemon Pepper Wings for my daughter, massive Cheeseburger for my son and a Chicken and Swiss Sandwich for me. Food was great and service is always "can I get anything else." But, to top it all off, Mr. Tim another manager came over and realized my son was not eating his fries and asked what was wrong? My son replied that they are not hot or crispy enough. Mr. Tim took all plates with fries and came back with fresh orders to our surprise. To be that attentive to a restaurant full of crazy fans and noticing that my son was not impressive with the fries and making it right! WOW! We will be back Mr. Tim and Kurt. Great job winning us over.

• Visited June 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Food's good - Beer choices even better!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Taco Mac on Chastain Rd. in Kennesaw is always busy. Why? Because it has a good menu with consistently good casual food - some even healthy, but most of all, because it has more beer choices - some on tap and some in bottles - than I can begin to fit in the space allowed for this review! The manager even comes around to check on your table's satisfaction. Beware of the crowd that comes Thursdays to get the free glass with the beer of the month (starts 5:30 p.m. and glasses are gone within an hour). TV screens all over playing FIFA soccer, baseball, golf, and any other sport that's on! You may have to wait for a table, but get a beer at the bar while you watch sports until your table is ready.

• Visited June 2014
Murphy, North Carolina
“Dont let the name fool ya”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Nice place in a nice shopping center. Safe to bring kids and they will like the soda choices and the arcade games. Food was good but didn't care for the nachos, hardly any cheese etc. Funny reason for the taco mac name in the menu. We are going to check out the original location next trip