“Great breakfast, lunch or dinner - country food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #35 of 295 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great breakfast, lunch or dinner - country food”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food is always freshly prepared here and the staff is very friendly. This is your typical Cracker Barrel but the staff seem friendlier and you feel welcomed more than just another customer. The menu is massive with breakfast and lunch/dinner items so you cannot miss your favorite food. Fish is actually really good here so don't miss it if you like fish (fried catfish is my favorite with hushpuppies). And you cannot go wrong with the friedn chicken or country fried steak which are country classics. Or have their crispy pancakes griddle fried. Just good country food.

• Visited June 2014

“Nice Staff, Great Service, Average Food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've been to a lot of Cracker Barrels. I'm a huge fan. This was the first one I've been to that is oriented left to right, think backwards of your average Cracker Barrel. That fun fact aside, the staff were friendly and welcoming and Emily did a great job as our server, but the food let me down. I ordered the Friday Fish Fry special, cod, with pinto beans and fries. I also ordered raspberry lemonade which was excellent and served in a frosty mug. Yum! Back to the food. My fish came out cold and my fries didn't show up until about 10 minutes later and when they did, they were undercooked. Not sure if they were having a bad day in the kitchen or what, but the place was not overly full. Since I'm traveling through the area, not likely I'll return, but I'd give them a second chance if I were in the area again.

• Visited June 2014
Milan, Italy
“Normal Cracker Barrel Visit”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

You always get a consistent, quality meal at Cracker Barrel and this wasn't an exception. We were seated promptly and the service was very good. The only complaint would have been the temperature of the restaurant which was terribly cold. Overall another great Cracker Barrel visit.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great as always!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Every time I'm on the road, this is one awesome place to start my day. Great food and service. Kudos to the friendly staff!

Visited April 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Good place to eat and convenient”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The Cracker Barrel is directly behind the Best Western where I spent the night. It was very convenient and my favorite place for breakfast. I had dinner there and was disappointed in the hamburger steak. I was expecting a chopped steak and got a hamburger patty without the bun. It was good, just not what I expected.

Visited January 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!