“Best around”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This gem has the best Italian food around. Have had many dishes from the menu, lunch and dinner and it is always excellent, really attentive service and a good value for our family. My wife craves the Linguine & Cardinale sauce, I am more of a Stromboli or Calzone guy- with a left over for later that evening. The Lasagna, Meatballs and Ravioli are all excellent choices and a chocolate chip cannoli with coffee is a nice way to end the meal.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I dined here for lunch today. The food and service was excellent. They have yummy rolls and the chicken vodka is a definite must!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Having eaten here many times, I have never been disappointed. Food is authentic and fresh.....service is great. On my most recent trip I had the Chicken Gorgonzola substituting the Long Fusilli Pasta for the tortellini - it was a winner. I also had the Caesar Salad, which was dressed with an authentic Caesar dressing (yes, there are anchovies) and shaved parmigiano reggiano (not the powdered stuff mind you.) For dessert, the Tiramisu was a nice finish. Plenty of take home left.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went last night and we ordered our favorites. He ordered eggplant Parmesan and I ordered Chicken Francese. If you want to try a different dish that doesn't have the typical spaghetti sauce then you will like Chicken Frances. The rolls are amazing! They're covered in Parmesan and fresh chopped parsley. Their Caesar salad is very good too. It has plenty of Parmesan shavings. The chocolate mouse cake is good too!

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

From the fresh from the oven rolls, to the tasty entree to the dessert I took home to eat, all I can say is, you have to eat here. Our server was attentive, helpful and charming. The portions are very generous. We shared a stromboli and still took part home for later. This is a delightful respite from chain eateries. The value is excellent. Our meal for 2, which included lobster bisque, a shared stromboli, one giant dessert and drinks was $25.
Don't get me started on the sauce! It had all of the freshness of Italy. A great meal!

Been to Ippolito's - Kennesaw? Share your experiences!