“Love this place!”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

The plates are perfectly sized, love the favors. It tastes so fresh. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. I have yet to leave disappointed. My family loves to come here to celebrate birthdays!

Visited May 2012

Acworth, Georgia
“Expensive, but so worth it!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Our first trip to Carrabba's was so yummy - hubby had Chicken Fiorentina (or something like that) and I had Shrimp and Scallops with pasta. We tried two of their soups and kept passing them back and forth - lentil and sausage and spicy chicken - we couldn't decide which we loved more so we just kept sharing. The bread was yummy, and the Zucchini Frite melted in our mouths. Sherry (our server) was so helpful and very sweet, and Lana (manager?) stopped by to welcome us on our inaugural visit. Everyone was very nice and so eager to please. Funny thing is, the service could have been lousy and we would have LOVED this place...the food is THAT good. Still, I can't imagine lousy service here either. This is in our top 5. (Maybe top 3!)

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank alotta d
Cleveland
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

This was my first experience at Carraba's and I thought the food was excellent. Everything was very garlicky, but that was OK with me.

Visited June 2012
Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Not my favorite place”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

The food is ok, but Macaroni Grill is much better. I've given Carraba's three tries and have yet to find a dish I found to be more than average and they've all been way over-salted. Service was a little slow, but not terribly and the cheese stx and sauce were excellent.

• Visited February 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My absolute favorite Italian restaurant, but a little expensive. I guess you get what you pay for...?

• Visited May 2012

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!