“Good Food, nice place, live music on the deck”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 297 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We went there on a Saturday night with no reservations. We requested seating on the deck. They told us half an hour but we were seated in about 10 minutes. There was a bit of a mix-up because we ordered drinks and an appetizer at the bar and then took them with us to our table. When we were seated at our table with drinks and 'tizer, I guess everyone thought someone else was waiting on us because none of the wait staff came around. Anyway, after awhile we flagged someone down that was walking by. She apologized, was very sweet, and took good care of us the rest of the evening. We enjoyed our time on the deck and the food. There was a guy playing and singing - but not too loud. We could hear him but still hear each other. This was our third time there, but our first time for dinner. I'm sure we will go back.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Great island food. The Jamaican jerk pasta is delicious. Service was great and the location was near the hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We went for lunch at about 3 PM. It has a good-sized menu with a good variety of dishes.
The food was tasty, in particular the giant onion rings appetizer.
The service was adequate but was slow and seemed strained. In particular one waiter I observed(not our waitress) had an aloof attitude that would have warranted a significantly low tip were he my waiter; our waitress did everything she needed to and was friendly, but she seemed distracted and she had only one other table. Food was good but the total experience was less than I expected.
Price was OK.
I will likely go back to other BB’s but I won’t be running out to another immediately

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We come here for great drinks and Tostones, the menu is decent, not authentic island food, but good.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The place was nice, but the enchiladas were supposed to have other vegetable than peppers. the cheese was good, and the wuantity was really big. Didn't rock my world.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!