“You can't go wrong at Bahama Breeze”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 294 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Summerville, South Carolina
“You can't go wrong at Bahama Breeze”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Reasonable prices, great atmosphere, and delicious food. You can't go wrong at Bahama Breeze for a wonderful meal with the feel of the islands.

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very consistent but wait at 8PM on a Saturday?”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Bahama Breeze is always consistent and this one is no exception to that. The food is always delicious and the Aruba Red is always cold. I never go without getting some jerk chicken wings. I have noticed that frequently they close down the outside area for private parties and this is disappointing due to the wait to get a seat. Several people hovered around the bar waiting for an opportunity to get a seat and so did we. When the opportunity came up, we were then surrounded by people hovering to get a seat. Did it change the food? Nope, still great. Did it change the service? Nope, still efficient. I'll continue to go and take my chances.

• Visited January 2014
“Great Place”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Bahama Breeze in Kennesaw, GA has the best shrimp linguine and chicken quesadillas I have had in a really long time. Service has been great the few times I have visited. Adult beverages are great too.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's good but not great”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had an office luncheon here because we thought this place would be different... it was good but not great. I have eaten at another location before and thought the same about it. The atmosphere and staff were nice and the food was good, but there are better choices in the area (Pappasito's, Pappadeaux). I had the Jamacian Jerk Chicken (thought it was going to be spicey but not at all). Average rating.

• Visited December 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“Wonderful brithday”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

For my birthday my family and friends went to Bahama Breeze. I had almond crusted salmon. It was the best salmon I have had. The atmosphere was great. We sat on the enclosed porch. The had a singer and a fire pit. The night was wonderful.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!