“Great atmosphere, relax and enjoy”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 310 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Love the space, you can relax, roomy waiting area, table set up are not too close to each others give you a relax feeling not like fighting other people around you. Food are good, server provide excellent services. I like the Jamaican chicken wings, excellent marinated ... good licking finger food. See a lot of people ordered the coconut shrimp .... have to try this next time. My friend ordered the steak but she did not like it very much (why did she order steak in a Bahama restaurant??? I do not know ...don't ask me). My order was the seafood paella, pretty good. I guess their specialty is chicken and seafood..... try those. Skip the steak for the real steak restaurant.
hope it helpful !!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Enjoyable evening, relaxing atmosphere and the wait staff was very affable. The Coconut Shrimp was a very good appetizer. The blackened Red Grouper was average, didn’t have the flavor I was expecting. The Chocolate Island dessert was good. Service was prompt and efficient.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been coming her for over a year now and its still on my top list. The menu is a decent size and if you dont like caribbean food its okay because they have good tasting burgers. The service is always really pleasent and the outdoor space is perfect for any weather becasue they have a fire just in case it gets a little nippy. Now for the best part..the drinks! The variety is great and prices are very affortable. Most it not all are between $6-$9. They also have happy hour and if you sign up with thier site you get coupons from time to time.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We love the ribs! They are so good and fall off the bone. But because it is so good you will have to wait for a table. We waited 1.5 hours on Saturday night.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Three of us went here for dinner and while the server took good care of us, two of our three meals came out incorrect. The Manager quickly addressed the issue and also gave us a hospitality discount for the trouble. Food was very good and the server remained engaged with us until we finished.

This was a first time visit for us at this location but have been at other locations in different States. We will return!

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!