“Lunch In The Bahamas (Breeze)”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 292 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Lunch In The Bahamas (Breeze)”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This beautiful restaurant on Barrett Parkway is just as the name implies. It is light & breezy with an island décor and flair. I went for lunch with friends as we had never eaten here. We were welcomed in as "old friends" and promptly seated. Our server greeted us with a smile, took our drink order and before we knew it was back with both the drinks and bread. She gave us the run down n various items on the menu then gave us a few minutes to make our choices without rushing us. Salads were brought out immediately and just as we finished those the main courses arrived (perfect timing?) Everyone was quite happy with the food, taste and presentation. The margarita's and bloody Mary's were excellent.
If lunch is any indication as to how dinner will be I think we're all in for another delicious treat
By all means give them a try

• Visited May 2014

White, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was a pleasant dining experience for my wife and I. The service was average but the food quality and setting was excellent. We will visit this location again.

• Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Not many vegetarian options”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As a business traveler, it's hard to find good vegetarian options in strange towns, but a friend told me about this place. I reviewed the menu online and saw a portabella burger that sounded good. The only problem was, it was actually a burger with portabella mushrooms on top! Uh, not cool. So I had to settle for appetizers and a salad. Every other restaurant I've been to that has a portabella burger doesn't make it with meat. So next time, I'll do a little more research before making assumptions.

Visited November 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Great atmosphere, relax and enjoy”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Love the space, you can relax, roomy waiting area, table set up are not too close to each others give you a relax feeling not like fighting other people around you. Food are good, server provide excellent services. I like the Jamaican chicken wings, excellent marinated ... good licking finger food. See a lot of people ordered the coconut shrimp .... have to try this next time. My friend ordered the steak but she did not like it very much (why did she order steak in a Bahama restaurant??? I do not know ...don't ask me). My order was the seafood paella, pretty good. I guess their specialty is chicken and seafood..... try those. Skip the steak for the real steak restaurant.
hope it helpful !!!!

• Visited April 2014
Northeast Tennessee
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Enjoyable evening, relaxing atmosphere and the wait staff was very affable. The Coconut Shrimp was a very good appetizer. The blackened Red Grouper was average, didn’t have the flavor I was expecting. The Chocolate Island dessert was good. Service was prompt and efficient.

• Visited May 2014