“Food quality and freshness is pitiful now”
Review of Chin Chin - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for several years and have noticed a slow decent in to bad service and food quality. Not sure if management or owners have changed in the past year, but the last two times I have eaten here the food has been terrible. I just ordered take out three nights ago, and the food was inedible. All of the food tasted it like it had been cooked in burnt or old cooking oil. There were no fresh ingredients in the entrees except for green bell peppers that had been quartered and sauteed with the meat. The chicken in the entrees tasted old and flavorless. This restaurant is now on my "do not call" list.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The restaurant is spartan and not ever crowded, however if you pay attention they do a lot of carry out. I think the food is good and fresh!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is the right place to get Chinese food at a great price where the food does not taste like it has cheep items in it. Other places try to frill it up. They just make sure that the food and sauces are top notch!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

the calamari was over cooked and there was a died mosquito in our general chicken. The guy was very rude and argued with me when I told him I was not paying for food that had a bug in it. I love Chin chin but this one is the worst one that I have ever been to. Never going back ever not worth the money at all.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

It used to be average Chinese food but it is now awful. Atmosphere is drab and dark. Gives the impression of not being clean. Bathrooms were horrible