“Yum, yum and yum”

The Rotisserie Shop
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rotisserie Shop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 287 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Yum, yum and yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Such yummy food. I had the chicken club rotisserie sandwich and half salad. T was very tasty and the lemon salad dressing was hardy, tasty and awesome! My husband had the pulled pork and couldn't decide whether to eat it plain or with the barbecue sauce, both ways were so good. He also had the side of broccoli and the jalapeno coleslaw. He enjoyed both. Our server was great; very attentive.

Oreana, Illinois
“Great Stop on our way Through”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stopped at the Rotisserie on the way home from Florida - food was very good. The fries are hand cut and they have an appetizer with fries, pulled pork and cheese that was very good.

• Visited August 2014
East Tennessee
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We are from out of town and just happened to find The Rotisserie Shop quite by accident when driving around looking for something to eat, and I'm so glad we did! The food, atmosphere, and staff were great. My husband had the roast chicken which he said was delicious. He got the pickled cucumbers for a side dish; he said they were good, but a bit too spicy for him (red pepper flakes). I tasted them and liked them too; just the right amount of "hot" if you like spicy things. I had the asparagus & mushroom ravioli, and wow did I love it. The ricotta-filled raviolis were covered in a creamy pesto sauce and plenty of little asparagus spears and mushrooms. It was so delicious. The portions were just right - we were full but not stuffed. The prices were reasonable too, for as good as the food was. Dinner, tax, & tip for the two of us came to $33. The small dining room was attractive and pleasant, like a casual little bistro. The staff was friendly and the service was good. We will definitely eat here again when back in town.

• Visited August 2014
Crestview, Florida
“Not bad at all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Was looking for something a little different for dinner so after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor decided to give it a try. Food was pretty good. Had the rotisserie chicken with gravy, Mac and Cheese, and Fries. Chicken was moist Mac and Cheese was very tasty. One thing I wish I could have had was mashed potatoes over fries. Oh well. Would have liked to have seen bigger chicken portions for price, but all in all the dinner was not bad at all. I recommend it.

1 Thank Don W
“First Time...will not be the last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

YES PLEASE!!! Rotisserie chicken is Awesome! The roasted broccoli w/ garlic is amazing as is the loaded potato salad. The Jalapeño Cole Slaw is HOTTT!!, but oh so Good. Our son ordered the Chicken and Waffles without the pecans and it was one of the best I have ever had.