Superior Creek Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kennesaw
See available hotels
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2012

To start with the 2 out of the 3 office girls are rude and the evening one is the worst person to the could be in that office. All that concerns her is her paycheck. Second is that this place is invaded with drugs. Just about half of more that live there are either using or selling or both. It is a learning experience for sure. I will never go back unless there was a night and day change at that place. If u can help it BEWARE STAY TO YOUR AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS AVOID AT ALL COAST.

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank CMOREBUTTS
Reviewed 25 June 2011

First let me say to the girl reviewer Cierra, I hope you and your family are out of that place and living somewhere better. According to her review she lived at Superior Crook during the time that my fiancee and our cat Gato lived there ('07- July '08). And yes I said lived. At least at that time, most of the people at the hotel lived there paying a daily, weekly or monthly rent. No credit checks, no background checks, just your ID and some cash and welcome to the land of pedophiles, drug dealers & prostitutes. To the reviewer who said as of March '11 they were being harassed by the Kennesaw Kops wanting to do random drug searches, I know why. Back in 07'-'08 that place was filthy with drugs and dealings, all the live long day and night. At the time of our departure, they were beginning to stake the place out and, I'm almost positive, brought in an undercover to pose as a 'tennant.'
If you stay here you will probably notice many children who cause a lot of ruckus because there is nothing else to do- living in a tiny room with your parents, you naturally want to be outside- but where can you go except the parking lot or the stairwells? The hotel is right on Cobb Parkway, a VERY busy stretch of highway (loaded with more Kops, by the way), and only surrounded by liquer stores, gas stations, a Publix and some restaurants. Great play-places!
If you stay here, please make it a short one. Keep any children AWAY from strangers, try to keep to yourself, and don't do anything remotely illegal.

*Pros: Large fridge, good AC, good TV, stove top and microwave, elevators and luggage carts (if you can find them). Also, if you want to vaccuum you can borrow theirs. Convient location. Very pet friendly. In fact, the only truly good thing about this place was Bravo, a stray cat we fed. She lost her baby to the highway, but we kept her healthy and when she had a litter of five heavenly kittens, we adopted two who now live with us in PA. We found a (hopefully happy) home for the other three. I pray Bravo and her babies are loved and safe, wherever she may be.... Johnny and I left rather abruptly when the chance came.

*Cons: Frequent fire alrms in the middle of the night from people buring food on their stove tops. Poor laundry room. Shady people doing very shady things unnaturally close by, separated only by walls. Horrible 'neighbors' that bang on your door in the middle of the night, really really loud.

To sum it up...... a learning experience.

Room Tip: 3rd floor, opposite highway, double unit.
  • Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank MeganAndJohn
Reviewed 12 March 2011

This is by far the worst motel I have ever stayed in. The front office "help" are the rudest,nasty,uneducated, lying people I have ever witnessed in customer service and management. The owner is really getting a snow job with this bunch and should really wise up (if he even cares) This Deborah and Sherry are both useless, Deborah treats people like they are dogs. I have witnessed her talk to people and it made my jaw drop at her manner. The place is nasty, laundry facility is rundown and works like it looks, they will not refund lost money either and do not even have the decency to post a wash at your own risk sign. They apply that to their vending machines as well and half the time, the drinks that are labeled to be in there are not the correct brand. I wonder what Pepsi and Coke would have to say about that. It sux to pay a $1.00 thinking you are getting a coke and you get a walmart brand drink. The Kennesaw police harass everyone and I mean everyone who stays there. They will randomly knock on doors and ask to do search stating they had a tip that there was drug activity. Funny, they never hit the "RIGHT' rooms?????Forget about having any closure with any issues you might have. Sherry is dumbfounded when asked anything that requires a straight answer and you will get many different answers. They will tell you one thing and then do another. Whats so sad, is that the property could be one of the nicest around the area, if the owner really cared and got smart about staff... Oh and don't even speak to the girl that cleans rooms, you will regret that mistake as well, she is a trouble maker... it's unbelievable at what all took place the time I was there,I am still amazed at all that went on, there was never any peace, the harder you try to keep to yourself the worse it became, and it was all the staff's doing, I mean I could go on and on with incidents, its just so off the wall, never had any experiences this bad when trying to deal with a business and where I lived. Hopefully the owner will "GET" smart and make some changes really quick and it might help to save the place.All people talk about is what an idiot the owner looks like due to what staff does. Heres to hoping you don't end up in this loser place as it is now.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank footballmom25
Reviewed 5 October 2010

Living in the Superior Creek Lodge was the lowest point of my life. After losing my job, I had to live in this efficiency. Very degrading, filthy and disgusting. Did I mention the bed bugs? My children had bumps all over the exposed body parts they lain on. When they woke up--they scratched untilthey bled. Security walking into our place one day--For no particular reason--unlocked the door and walked right in. I hope they do get closed.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank dbaylor
Reviewed 10 September 2009

I do love living here. The apartment is very clean staff friendly my only problem is with the telephones. No one can call in on certain times of the late evening and early mornings. I just hope no one in my family has to reach me for an emergency because they will not get through. My mother calls me all the time and there are times she just can not get through. You can not call the rooms direct so we think they are turning off the phones at a certain time and then when they remember they will turn them back on when they are in the office. We have asked what is wrong with the phones and they say they will report it. That is an insult because we know they are turning them off and on. I think they want us to make more out going calls cause they charge after four calls.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple