Green Roof Inn & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kennesaw
See available hotels
Econo Lodge(Acworth)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We planned to stay there 3 nights in 2 rooms. Before we used the shower, I bought bleach with the hope it would take out the stains in the bottom of the bathtubs..it did not. I am in no way a clean freak. I have stayed at dozens of hotels over the years and never felt the need to clean a room before. I even used lysol on every surface even the sheets and bedspreads.
It just felt unclean. Yes, it is cheap.$45 a night but I always felt uncertain about staying there.
After the 2nd night, I didn't want to stay there the 3rd night. They would not refund my credit card...yes they pre-charged my card for the whole stay the first night...that should have been my first clue. It is owned by middle eastern ppl, the smell of curry was always at the check-in desk. I will never stay there again or suggest it.There was no maid service. they just replaced your used towels. My worst thing is that the bug bites some on my kids may be from bed bugs....so we did not stay there a 3rd night. Just couldn't handle it .. For $22 more dollars a night, we have a clean hotel with a outdoor pool and maid service and a free breakfast...DO NOT STAY HERE unless you can't afford anything else and bring your lysol.

Room Tip: AAA does save you money
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank scubamomNorman
Reviewed 23 February 2011

This place was better than what I had expected. Its clean and the room has lots of space for your things. The weekly rate is great for what you get. Not the quietest location but the place itself is good and comfy enough.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2009

At first when i checked in I was sent to a room that had not been cleaned. I called the desk and they immediately changed my room and took care of everything for me. They were very helpful and the room was nicely clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2008

Front Desk, Owners were rude. HORRIBLY RUDE!
Rooms were dirty, mold in bathroom. Microwave filthy.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DisgustedinGeorgia