“Very Happy Anniversary”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Took my wife for a surprise overnight stay and she and I were completely blown away by outstanding quality and tremendous value! Needless to say, I was the hero of the day...Thank you, and highly recommend to anyone staying in the area!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Excellent hotel with very friendly and couteous staff members. Meals area always fresh and served quickly. Location is a huge plus as its near desired attractions and close proximity to intersate freeways. It would have been even better if the weather was better but I'll wait for the next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We always stay at this HGI on the way to Florida because it is a fine, upscale hotel and they offer an in house dining facility. However, on this trip, after checking in, we showed up for dinner on December 26 and were told the dining room was not in operation. After a long day's drive, it is very relaxing to have a dining facility where one can have a glass of wine and a simple dinner. Not this time! We were required to drive our car to an outside dining establishment and that defeats the entire purpose of staying at this HGI. We were extremely disappointed!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This was my second stay in two months. This is one of the best Hilton Gardens
I have stayed in. Both stays were for business, and were not disappointing. First, the staff was super friendly. I was greated with friendly smiles both times and really felt welcome. The rooms are very comfortable and well kept. The location is great, within walking distance of several restaurants. The hotel breakfast was good. I just had fruit and other cold items but the hot breakfast station looked great. The room service options are quite good as well. I will definitely stay here on all trips to the area and highly recommend it for all business travellers.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Matt B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing! We really do appreiciate your feedback. Our staff works hard to ensure the satisfaction of the guests. We look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We sure did have a lovely time at this Hilton location. We got the romance package with the jacuzzi tub in the room. When we entered we found champagne, roses and chocolate covered strawberries and a high quality chocolate bar! WOW!

The bed was so comfortable--it made my bed at home not so great!

The staff was so friendly not just a check in but anytime you ran into one.

You could really pig out on breakfast if you let yourself. Javier will make you the biggest omelet ever with whatever you want in it as well as potatoes, grits, gravy, oatmeal you name it! I actually got french toast which was amazing. There is also fresh fruit, juices, cereals, something for everyone.

I also truly enjoyed swimming in the indoor/outdoor heated pool. I was stoked being in the water outside in December! I felt quite comfortable since the water was warm.

Oh, the ergonomic desk chair in the room--I want one! The best office chair ever.

I highly recommend coming here when in the Kennesaw/Atlanta area. You will be so glad you did.

The manager Matt Barlow will make sure your stay is trouble free!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

My fiancée and I stayed here for the second time!!! We had a GREAT TIME!!! Overall, the hotel is very clean and the staff are super nice!!! We had a nice room with a hot tub that we enjoyed!!! We had the romance package.... Had wine, strawberries, and roses in room when we arrived!!! The ONLY issue that I had, was that the jacuzzi was closed for maintenance but that really was not a big deal!! I'm pretty sure they were cleaning it!! :) the lady with the pretty diamond rings(desk clerk) deserves a raise!!! She went above and beyond to make sure she answers any questions you may have. And she's gotta b one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. The general manager is always very concerned if there are ANY problems during your stay.... I STRONGLY suggest that if your in the NW area of Atlanta,this is one of the best spots to stay in!!! You should also try there breakfast. It's GREAT!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had booked this hotel for two weeks with no reservation over the weekend. Upon arrival I informed the hotel desk clerk that I would like to go ahead and stay over the weekend, so if they could just extend my stay into one reservation for 12 days that would be great. They said they would take care of it. As a HH member, because I sprung this on them, I was only given 1 week's worth of breakfast coupons. They programmed my room key wrong so on Friday when I was originally supposed to check out, I had to get a new key. This again happnened to me two more times throughout my stay. After the stay, I found out I was double billed on a random Tuesday. So I had to call them to get it straightened out and explain to them that they billed me wrong. After they called me back (although they did say it was their fault) I received a BLANK Folio receipt not showing where they credited my account. (Still waiting for it to come off my card). Althrough this hotel is nice, dealing with the staff and not one of them getting anything right the first time really pushed me away from wanting to ever stay here agian.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

On behalf of the staff and management, we are very sorry that you encountered so many problems during your stay. We would like to make it up to you. If there is anything at all we can do to make up for this, please feel free to contact me at Mbarlow@Vhghotels.com and we will make it right. Thank you for letting us know and we look forward to speaking with you.