“Very nice hotel with extra touches.”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
florida
“Very nice hotel with extra touches.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had an excellent 4 night stay and everything was very nice and clean. Beds comfy and clean, nice size room and very good internet service. Staff was efficient and except for an issue with a dining room meal ( do not recommend eating there) everything was top notch.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
North Bangor
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The worst HGI I have ever stayed in. To arrive in the middle of an "out of control" event at the hotel is not a relaxing welcome - and no hotel staff seemed to be "taking ownership" of the problem. Screaming kids running around, ambulances and police in the lobby - need I go on!

Lexington, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I found this hotel to be just mediocre. Even though my complaints are minor, I frankly expect more from the Hilton name. The strengths of this hotel are the courteous staff and cleanliness of the rooms. My specific complaints are that I was given a FILTHY dirty wine glass at the bar located in the lobby. Totally unacceptable. Additionally, I called the desk to let them know my sheets were so static-y and to see if they had any suggestions. The nice man at the desk offered to bring me new sheets. After 45 minutes and no sheets I called to check and he admitted to forgetting (I do respect fessing up to a mistake). He immediately brought the new sheets and asked if I wanted him to make the bed (umm yeah). He put the new sheets on the bed and then put the static-y duvet back on the bed so the whole ordeal was a complete waste of time. I'm disappointed that such a minor complaint couldn't have been fixed. I had to suffer static cling/my sheets crackle and popping all night long and getting shocked painfully every time I touched the metal doorknobs. Like I said, probably minor, but I simply expect more. I would stay here again, but only if the Hampton Inn was booked.

Stayed January 2014
Dandridge Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We picked this hotel due to its location adjacent to I-75 and near Atlanta. Room ok but we had the following experiences. We found mold floating in the coffee pot (filter area) prior to our second cup of coffee. When we reported it on our way out, the desk clerk replied that all of the coffee pots were new! They have posters bragging about soft drinks and snacks available only in the lobby as being the same price as a mini-bar (Note Hilton, mini-bars can cost this much because you don't have to ride the elevator to get a coke $2.50 ea.). Hotel Food Breakfast was available for $30.00 for our family of 3. Not our usual Hilton Experience

1 Thank Randy R
WEST CHESTER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Kennesaw Georgia provides a great stopping point on the way from the midwest to Florida. We have used this hotel several times for that purpose. In addition to great quality meals, the sleeping and room accommodations are of high quality. We will continue stopping at this hotel on our way to and from Florida.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Hapeville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Loved the whirlpool in the room. Used it every night. Place very clean and comfortable. The lobby was quite inviting and homey. I appreciated the fact that there were abundant places to sit quietly in the lobby when I was not in the seminar. The seminar facilities were also quite good. The refreshments and drinks offered were of sufficient variety that everyone could find something they liked.

Kinnesaw
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel was up-to-date and provided a nice respite for weary travelers. Both staff members in the breakfast area are some of the nicest people we have ever encountered...anywhere! I would definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple