“Really Nice Place”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“Really Nice Place”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Beds were a little on the hard side for me, but overall a great place to stay. I have also stayed here in the past for a conference and meeting rooms were excellent. Would recommend for business and for pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Good morning. I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The normal very good standard for a HGI property. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good and great value. But every member of staff who spoke to us was so friendly it was almost as if they were long standing friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Good morning Joe P. I'd like to thank you for your kind review of the property and the staff. I am fortunate to have the staff that I do and it's always nice to hear that we are engaging well with our guests. I hope you will come visit us again. Have a fantastic weekend.
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Traveled here for the second time for local business. My room was nice, had a bit of trouble with the internet, beds were very comfortable.

Person traveling with me had a shower that was pulled out of the wall and didn't work - this became particularly troubling as we ran in the morning and it was very humid. He told the front desk and they apologized but didn't offer any type of discount or coupon or credit.

Check in was quick and pleasant. Breakfast buffet was pretty sparse, was not replenished when they ran out of things, but the omelet station was very good. Waitstaff was present but like last time, didn't really engage with us until we walked up to them to ask for our bill.

Location is good with a lot of restaurants nearby and just off the freeway. I might stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Danielle P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Good morning. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry that we fell short serving you during breakfast and did not meet or exceed your expectation, but you count on me to use this feedback as a training tool with my staff. I do hope you will come visit us again and give us the chance to provide you with the excellent hospitality that we are known to give. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
Kathleen
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here one night when we visited Atlanta for a Braves game. Upon arrival about 11:30 p.m. we were greeted as a Hilton Honors member. We were told that our Regular King reservation had been upgraded to a suite. We entered the Hospitality Suite on the fifth floor and we were overwhelmed....separate living room, little dining area, two flat screen tvs, the bathroom off the master had a jacuzzi tub, terry robes, and were surprised to find another bathroom. What a great first impression for our first stay in Kennesaw. Wish we had longer to enjoy this room and all it's amenities. Thank you to whomever was gracious enough to upgrade us that evening. We return several times this fall to this area ......looking forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor, and we never heard a sound all night. I can only imagine that any room...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Good morning! I was so pleased to read your feedback, it really made my morning and I cannot wait to share this with my team. I'm pleased that we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed yourself while in town. Please do come back to visit us. On behalf of the entire team at the HGI Kennesaw, thank you and have a great day.
Covington, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were in the Atlanta area for a family wedding and this was the hotel of choice by the bride and groom for their out of town guest. The hotel staff was very polite and attentive to our needs. my 6 year old son was greeted by the front desk staff as if he was the one checking into the hotel. He thought that it was very cool to be treated as an adult. We will definitely choose this hotel on our next visit to the Atlanta area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good morning. I'd like to thank you or sharing your experience and providing us with such great feedback. Please let your son know that we enjoyed welcoming him to the property and look forward to serving him again soon. Have a great day.
Kennesaw, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Sandifer Family Reunion was held @ the Hilton Garden Inn in Kennesaw , Georgia July 10 to 13,2014 - Excellent service - we have traveled the world - Great stay for great price - Thanks to the Hilton Stff - top rated

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good mornng. I'm so happy that you all enjoyed your family reunion and the staff here helped make it special for you all. We were all honored to host the event for you this year. Please come visit us again when in the Atlanta/Kennesaw area. Have a great day.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are looking for the amenities you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, this location will meet your needs. Good location, coffee in AM, made-to-order breakfast for $10 and bar options. Staff was very friendly and courteous. The facility itself is a bit smaller than most HGIs and the rooms are a bit dated, though this shouldn't keep you from staying here. The hotel was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Thanks to the staff and management.

• Stayed July 2014
Good morning. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed the property and the staff. We all work very hard to ensure guest satisfaction and enjoying reading such nice feedback. We hope to welcome you back when in the Atlanta/Kennesaw area. Have a great day.