We had arrived in Atlanta with plans to fly out the next day to DC (we are from Nashville but the rates were cheaper from ATL) but as luck would have it, our 3 year old was hit with ROTOVIRUS the day before the trip. We cancelled our trip to DC to be able to collect on the travel insurance with great disappointment. We decided to hang out in GA for the weekend (Kennesaw is home to my best friend) and we booked a night at the HGI based on their recommendation and also because we are Hilton Honors members. We were upgraded that night to the Hospitality Suite which was very, very nice. Much nicer than any other Hilton (or Hilton brand we have stayed in). Two room, gigantic marbled bathroom with garden/jacz tub and separate shower. We only paid $149 for that room - great deal. Had a king bed (one of those sleep number) - great nights sleep- especially after a two days with a sick toddler. Then we decided to stay for a second night but had to move because that room was already booked. We paid $139 for a regular suite which was not near as nice as the hospitality suite. Not exactly dirty but the furniture seemed a little raggy. The pull out bed was pretty horrible looking. But it was ok. The pool was excellent! Since we happened to be there during a fricking monsoon weekend (never stopped raining the whole 3 days we were there!) we spent a ton of time in the pool. WARM water!! Great for the kids and adults too. We did not eat breakfast but it looked nice - the lobby is VERY nice compared to other Hilton brands we have stayed at. The service was ok. Check in was good. Asked for blankets for the pull out bed twice and then had to go to the lobby to get them anyway after 45 minutes. The desk was apologetic but it still annoyed me. I would still stay again - the location was perfect for anything you want to do in ATL or Cobb county. Easy to find and lots of shopping and restat's all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Kennesaw Town Center hotel, situated in Kennesaw, Georgia, is conveniently located off I-75 and is just one mile from the Town Center Mall. The hotel is also convenient to Kennesaw State University and local corporations such as Airgas, Clorox and Heidelberg USA, and is only a 15-minute drive to the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Enjoy proximity to fine dining, entertainment, and business parks in Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Nw / Kennesaw Town Hotel Kennesaw
- Hilton Garden Inn Kennesaw
- Hilton Kennesaw