“Wonderful Place To Stay”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I really was suprised at the appearance of the hotel. I don't remember this hotel brand being this exquisite. The staff was awesome...food was okay at breakfast, and the sheets on the firm bed are to die for!! Absolutely LOVED IT!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were visiting family in the Kennesaw, Ga. area and were pleasantly surprised at this very nice Hampton Inn. We would encourage anyone in this part of the Atlanta, Ga. area to consider staying here. The breakfast was outstanding, the staff very personal and friendly. The room was clean and smelled nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn if you are staying in the Kennesaw area. It is a great location, affordable price, friendly staff, clean facilities, and a tasty hot breakfast! Also very convenient to many restaurants and shopping galore.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Again, thanks for your time,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Our family travels to Atlanta most weekends for soccer games. This is the best overnight stay we have had in the Atlanta area. Walking distance to any type of food you would want. Walking distance to many big name national stores. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. The breakfast had everything you need to eat well. The area is an easy distance from Interstate 75. I would have my parents and grandparents stay here. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property.
I am glad to know that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Again, thanks for your time.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went to Atlanta for business and found the Hampton Inn close to Kennesaw. Staff was courteous and hotel was clean. Price was reasonable as well. There were shops and restaurants in the area. There were low traffic noise. The complimentary continental breakfast is always great.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Again, thanks for your time.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The hotel was clean and overall a good hotel except for the staff who took my call regarding checking in late not communicating it to the night staff and I get there and we didn't get our King room since we were noted as a No Show

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for takin the time to comment on our property. I am sorry that my desk clerk did not communicate your late arrival information to the other staff member. I will make sure my staff realize how important it is to communicate all information regarding a guest.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Again, thank you for your time.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Was a bit disappointed. Room not what was advertised and book under. Online the room promised a pull out couch, however, there was no couch in the room, causing us to be a bit cramped. The evening staff was scare and hard to find. Seems there was another room not attached to the office that they tended to hang in, making us wait to get service any time after 6. The pool was already closed for the year, which made for unhappy children

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry to know that your stay with us was not 100% satisfy. I thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. You can rest assure that this matter will be address so that you and others will not experience this again.. I will like for you to contact at 770-426-0017 so that I can speak with you in reference to offering you a night on us.

Again, thank you for your time.