Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Kennesaw)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast staffroom was cleanstores and restaurantswould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesconvenient locationoutdoor pooleasy accessstaff was very friendlyednaatlantatargetinnsinterstate
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I frequent this particular hotel (and adjacent Hilton Suites) when on biz in Cobb Co. Historically the place has been fine. Past experience was terrible. Called to notify the hotel of late check-in and no one answered the phone with over 45-minutes of phone call attempts. Next day after housekeeping cleaned the room, the room smelled horrid as if they moped with dirty septic water, but without question the worst was how thin the walls were....I could literally hear the adjacent room guests as if I were in their room with them and thank God my kids were not with me on this trip due to adjacent nightly antics by the neighbors. So long for me staying at this hotel in the future. Good luck if you go and if you do take ear plugs and nose pins...and leave your kids at home.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for commenting on our property. I am sorry we did not meet you expectations during your stay. Please give me a call whenever you are planning a trip to come to the Kennesaw area again. I will like they opportunity to serve you again so that we can make your stay 100%.

Again, thank you for your time.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

While on bussiness in the area this hotel was recommended by a colleague Great place to stay in this area. Close to restaurants and shopping. Parking is limited out front. Good clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

If we have to stay the night in Kennesaw again, we will stay again. It was in a great location which was close to shopping and restaurants. The remodeling was great and rivaled most upscale decor from the lobby to the room. My family and I enjoyed the breakfast especially the waffles and the staff was very accomodating and attentive.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were traveling North after spending time in Florida and stopped at this hotel after getting through Atlanta. We had a king bed and there were electrical plugs in the base of each bedside lamp which is great for plugging my CPAP. The microwave and mini-fridge were is what seemed to be a custom cabinet. It really looked nice and clean. Big bathroom with a nice high vanity. A light sensitive night light is nice. The WIFI speed (www.speedtest.net) was download = 2.03 Mbps wasn't really fast enough for youtube videos but it was good enough to download email. I didn't have any real complaint about the speed but it is slower than the best.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property

Reviewed 10 February 2014

One of the nicest experiences for the price ($94). Modern, comfortable room, bed. Nice touches, like having 3 outlets built into the lamp on the night stand. Excellent free breakfast with great lady in charge (she bakes the banana bread herself!).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We look forward to seeing you again.